Chapter One

Once the commotion died down, the doctors in the nurse office decided to take butters first, mainly because he was quiet the moment the five boys step in the school clinic.

"Please sit down mister Stotch." A doctor with beautiful dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes, like the ocean at night, order the light haired blonde while screaming from Tweek was audible in the background.

The doctors looked young enough to be Kenny's twin sister, Which lead to Butters into gay porn of him and Kenny. He was so in thought he didn't even listen to the doctor's orders, all he did was put his signature on all the papers that were given to him.

"...Mister Stotch!" Yelled the young doctor, trying to get his attention back. "Um, sorry, what did you say." Butters apologized to the young female doctor, who replied with a sigh. " I asked if your sexually active." The doctor repeated. "Um, well geez, um..." " Let me say it like this, do you have sex, if you do then how often. If you masturbate, who do you do it to and how often." The doctor asked. Without thinking despite his major blush he blurted out the first thing that came to mind without a single hesitation, " I masturbate to a boy name Kenneth McCormick, but everyone calls him Kenny, and I do it every time comes over to my house, whether it's to study, hangout, or to watch or read porn, which is gay porn." The doctor gave Butters a long stare until Butter realized what he said. "Oh hamburgers! Sorry I didn't me to say it like a creep!" Butters apologized.

After a few more questions, two more doctors came in. One held a tray filled with syringes, sending chills down his spine. The other one was empty handed, only wearing his uniform and a creepy grin. The doctor that asked all the questions began putting on gloves. "I need you to lay on your back, I'll be giving you a shot over your heart, so I need you to stay still. I also do not want you thinking about anything until I'm done." Butters nods and does as he was told.

The other two doctors began holding him done while the dirty blonde doctors aims to where his heart was. Then he thought about the first question, but then getting rid of the thought.

'Geez... why am being so lewd lately! All I can think about is wanting sex with guys, mainly Kenny though. Wait.. am I still bi curio-' Butters thoughts were interpreted by the doctor saying that they were done and he could go back to class. Without even realizing he was thinking when he got the shot, he got up, put his shirt and jacket on, and left.

Leaving the three boys with a wailing Clyde

As Butters began walking back to class, his heart began to hurt, but only thought of it as heart burn.

When he arrived to class, most kids were done with there test. Butters was happy he was done with his test. The test they were given was on the needs to be ready for college or university. It may seem easy at first but once you read the questions, you will become Tweek.

" hey Butters" "yo Buttercup" Kenny and Craig said in unison only being off key by one syllable, because kenny said 'Buttercup'. "Oh hey fellas!" Butters said, ignoring the fact that his heart was thriving like crazy. "Is Tweek okay, What is he screaming about?"
Craig asked, with a visual look of worry on his face, Kenny cringe at the fact that he wasn't used to seeing Craig with emotions, especially worry, on his face. " oh he was freaking out about who the doctors were going to sell are organs." Butters said, a little hurt making its way out of Butters.

" you okay Leo?" Kenny asked standing up like Butters was. As Butters was about to reply he vomited blood all over Cartman, who was still doing his test.

"HOLY FUCK BUTTERS! WHY THE HELL THE YOUR FAGY ASS VOMIT ON ME!" Cartman shouted at Butters, who was scared like shit. Cartman  attempted to punch the crap out of Butters, but Kenny blocked his punch.

"Hey Fatass calm down, you see butters just vomited blood so why try and punch him." Kenny hinted his anger in his voice. "VOMITED BLOOD ON ME!" Cartman shouted, proceeded to exit the room

Luckily the teacher wasn't in the classroom at that moment when Bebe screamed

"SOME ONE GET A TEACHER! NO, I'M CALLING 911!" Bebe looked frightened, everyone else flabbergasted,

Kenny then dragged Butters out of the class. Butters didn't say a word until they were outside. "Kenny where are we going?" Butters asked, then proceeded to grab his aching chest, but Kenny didn't notice. " I'm taking you home." Then he felt butters fall, removing his hand from the the grip of the dirty blonde's

Butters began coughing more and more blood up, it became unnatural. Kenny wanted to call the hospital but he was to poor to afford a personal phone and they didn't go to their locker so butters didn't have his phone with him. Kenny picked Butters up, put him on his back, then began running to the hospital.

As they got closer and closer to the hospital, The more Blood Butters coughed. Butters remember something but soon forgot when he fainted.

A single word filled through out of the light blonde's head:

Lust
Lust
Lust
Lust
Lust
Lust
Lust
Lust
Lust
Lust
Lust
Lust

That what the light blonde with a scar on his eyes wanted.

A familiar voice filled the light blonde ears:

"My child!" Tears only a mom would should shed

"Leopold Butters Stotch! If you don't wake up this moment I'll ground you until you're dead! You hear me." Stubbornness a dad should only have when they're trying not to cry.

Tears
Tears
Tears
Tears
Tears
Tears
Tears
Tears
Tears
Tears
Lust

That's what the light blonde with a scar on his eye didn't want