Attacking the Adults

Frank and Elise were cleaning the kitchen,and living room,Sam,and Emily along with their friends were in the theatre room watching a movie,Julie was looking after Noah and Staci.

"At least they didn't leave the kitchen a big mess, like last time." Elise said as threw away the pieces of food in the trash can.

"Well they better not,make a mess again in the kitchen,cause they will be the ones to clean kitchen." Frank said as he finished cleaning the kitchen with his wife,Elise then shivered,she then saw that a window in the living room was open,Elise went over to the living room to close it.

"What's wrong,babe?" Frank asked as he saw his wife walk into the living room,Elise sighed as she closed the window.

"Nothing,i was just getting cold and i saw the window was open,so i went over to close it." Elise said as she walked back to the kitchen.

"That's strange,why would the kids open the window,they know it's october and it's cold as hell out there." Frank said,Elise chuckled.

"Perhaps one of them got a little hot and decided to open it." Elise said,Frank chuckled and went over to grab the trash bags.

"I'm gonna go oustide and throw these away." Frank said as he started walking to the door,he then saw Hank and Andy (a husky and corgi) run up to him,Frank chuckled as he saw them.

"Elise, Sam and Emily forgot to feed their dogs before the party!" Frank shouted as he went outside,he closed the door as he went to throw the trash away.

Elise chuckled as grabbed the dog food,and placed the food on each of the dog's bowls,Elise then heard something fall from the living room,she went over to see it was a book that had fallen.

"That scared me,i thought it was Sam playing a prank on me." Elise said as she grabbed the book and placed it back on the bookshelf,she didn't notice John behind her, with a lamp in his hand,John hit Elise in the back of the head with the lamp.

Elise fell to the floor and blacked out,John smirked as he picked her body up and he tied her hands and put tape on her mouth,he then locked her in a closet,John then went outside to follow Frank.

As Frank was on his way to the dumpster,he could've sworn he heard something,he turned around and saw no one,Frank shrugged it off and continued walking until he heard the same footsteps,from before,Frank then turned around.

"Okay,if your trying to play a prank on me,it's not going to work!" Frank yelled as he finally reached the dumpster and he threw the bags away,he heard something coming from behind the bushes,Frank now frustated,stomped over to the bush.

"Okay,Joke's over,come out now." Frank said as he walked over to the bush,only for John to charge at him and swing his knife at Frank,Frank narrowly avoids getting stabbed and he looks at John with a shocked and confused look on his face.

"Who the hell are you!?" Frank shouted,only to for John to try and swing his knife at him,Frank once again dodges his attack,Frank kicks John in the back and John falls to the ground,Frank then tries to run to the mansion,only to trip on a rock,Frank groans in pain as he tries to get back up on his feet.

Frank was on his knees,when he felt John grab his head from behind,Frank stuggled to get John to release him,only for John to slam him against the dumpster,John then started to slam Frank's head against the dumpster various times,Frank's head was a bloody mess,John then threw Frank to the ground,Frank then blacked out.

John dragged his body to the garage and hid him in the corner and placed a blanket over him,even though he was still alive,John then walked into the mansion and he heard some noise and John then walked in the direction of the noise.