Hanging out

Here are the ages for the characters

John Rivera (25 years old)

Sam Matthews (18 years old)

Emily Matthews (17 years old)

Chris Matthews (32 years old)

Steve Matthews (30 years old)

Frank Matthews (34 years old)

Elise Matthews (23 years old)

Julie Swanson (27 years old)

Riley Parker (18 years old)

Noah Parker (10 years old)

Officer Jared Parker (40 years old)

Zach Walker (17 years old)

Staci Walker (10 years old)

Hayley Walker (38 years old)

Officer Brody Walker (39 years old)

Sally Collins (18 years old)

Alicia Collins (17 years old)

Max Collins (19 years old)

Scott Collins (33 years old)

Dave Collins (32 years old)

Luna Reyes (17 years old)

Dr.Leon Reyes (37 years old)

Emily was hanging out with her friends,the bell had rang and the students were going home,but Emily was waiting for Julie to pick her and Sam up from school,while she was waiting , she was talking with her friends

"Seriously,you got scared again by your brother's doll?" Sally said.

"No,i just walked into his room and bumped into a shelf,and it literally fell on top of me!" Emily exclaimed,her friends giggled a bit.

"Be careful next time." Luna said.

"Well if it was me,i would've been scared to hell,since you said it was a Chucky doll that fell on you." Alicia said,Emily smiled a bit,she has been friends with Sally and Alicia since she was little,as her parents were best friends with their parents who are also a gay couple.

Sally was texting her father (Scott) that she was waiting outside the school,she was too busy looking at her cell phone,to notice her brother Max coming from behind her,Max then grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Boo!" Sally shrieked as she stood up,Emily and the others stood up too,Sally turned around to see her brother laughing at her.

"You asshole!you scared the shit out of me!" Sally exclaimed as she shoved her brother a bit,who just laughed at her.

"You had see the look on your face,it was priceless!" Max laughed.

"I wonder when you are going stop doing that to your sister,Maxie?" Luna smirked as Max frowned at her,he didn't like being called Maxie.

Sam smiled a bit and walked over to his  sister

"I got a message from Julie, she should be here any minute,she said we were going to stop at aunt Elise's bakery for a snack." Sam said,as Emily had a happy look on her face,the two of them have always loved their aunt's cooking.

"Your stopping at your Aunt's bakery,well we're going there too,i just got a message from my father that we are going to the bakery for a snack as well." Alicia said,then a car honking was heard,as the group turned around to see Julie and Sally,Alicia and Max's parents.

"See you later!" They all said to their friends,Sam and Emily got into the car and drove off.

"How was school today?" Julie asked them.

"It was great,one of the teachers got a cold and had to leave,and we had a free period." Sam said.

"I heard about that,the teacher was sneezing a lot and had to leave so no one would get sick." Emily said, as the two laughed,Julie smiled,she then saw the bakery and parked the car in the parking lot.

"We're here." Julie said as she got out of the car,the two siblings then got out of the car as well and walked into the bakery,they saw Elise and Frank on the other side working.

"Well,look who's here." Elise said with a smile,as she walked over to hug her sister and she went over to hug her nephew and niece.

"Hello aunt Elise." Emily said as she hugged her back.

"I know which snack,you two want,i'll go get it." Elise said as she went to the kitchen,Frank then greeted his nephew and niece.

"How was school?" Frank asked.

"It was great." Sam said as he,Emily and Julie sat on their chairs.

"Good,I wanted to let you know,your parents might come home late,they have to work until 9 pm." Frank said,Sam knew they were always busy,but not all the time,the bell to the door rang,and Emily turned around to see her friends come inside the store with their parents.

"Well,look who decided to show up." Frank said as he went over to greet Scott and Dave,Elise came back with some ice cream cones and cake for the two,she placed the plates on the table, and gave the ice cream cones to Sam and Emily.

"Thanks!" Sam and Emily said at the same time, Elise then went over to Scott and Dave.

"Nice to see you." Elise said as she shook hands with them.

"You too,Elise." Dave said.

"What will you two and your children order?" Elise asked them.

"Me and Dave,will have chocolate cakes and the kids will have Ice cream." Scott said,Elise writes down the order on a piece of paper and then heads to kitchen,Scott,Dave,Frank and Julie sit on a different table,the teens were talking with each other.

"I have everything planned for Saturday,we can do a truth or dare game and a movie marathon." Sam said.

"That's great! what movies will we watch?" Sally asked.

"It better not be any Chucky movies,they scare me!" Emily said,Sam laughed at his sister.

"Don't worry,we're not gonna watch any of those movies,we will decide which ones we will watch,when we get home." Sam said as he started eating his ice cream.

"Are we going to watch it in the theatre room? i love to watch movies there,whenever we come to visit you." Alicia said.

"Of course,it's big enough to have like a lot of people in it." Emily said,all of them started to think of plans for saturday,they were going to have the best night ever.

But it would soon turn into the worst night,that would change their lives forever

Hope you like it.