Epilogue

I don't own the image.

Sam and Emily ran down the hallway,they tried to think of a way to escape,they soon stopped,Sam turned around and saw John wasn't chasing them.

"What are we going to do,Sam?" Emily asked her brother.

"We need to find a way out,we are going to escape no matter what." Sam said,Emily then hugged him,the two each other,they started to walk,when Sam was grabbed by John.

"SAM!" Emily shouted as she saw her brother struggling to get out of John's grip,Emily then grabbed a lamp and hit John in the back,John then let go of Sam and he grabbed Emily,he then threw her against a wall,Emily cried in pain.

"Leave my sister alone,you fucker!" Sam shouted as he grabbed John and punched him in face,John groaned in pain,he then grabbed Sam and tossed him through the gym room's window,the glass shattered,Sam grunted in pain as he felt the glass had cut his face,he could see blood.

John approached Sam and had his knife raised,but Sam acted quickly,he grabbed a training equipment and hit John in the face,John fell to the floor,Sam ran out of the room,he went over to help his sister.

"Sam,your bleeding." Emily said,Sam helped her get up.

"Come on,let's go." Sam said as they started walking,but John came out of the gym room and blocked their path.

"This way." Sam said as he led his sister the other way,John followed them,the two tried to find a exit,but they couldn't.

"He's catching up!" Emily said scared,Sam looked back and saw John gaining on them.

Outside

Chris and Steve had just arrived,they got out of the car,they ran to the entrance,they saw Julie,Elise,Hayley and the teens running to the gate.

"Chris! Steve!" Julie shouted as she saw them,the others were relieved to see them.

"Open the gates,Julie!" Chris shouted,Julie then ran inside the guard post,she pushed away Ian's corpse and unlocked the gates,Chris and Steve immediately ran inside,Julie,Elise and Hayley hugged them,so did everyone else.

"How did you know?" Sally asked in confusion

"Brody called us,he told us you were attacked by that man who stalking our son the other day,so we came here as fast as we could." Steve explained with a nod

"Is everyone alright?" Chris asked,everyone nodded,but then Chris and Steve noticed that Sam and Emily,also Frank weren't there with them.

"Where are Sam and Emily? and my brother?" Steve asked,worried for them.

"Their still inside,that man dragged them back inside the mansion,i tried to help them,but he locked the doors." Julie said,Chris and Steve's eyes widened.

"WHAT!!?" They both shouted at the same time.

"Our babies are still in there!? We have to rescue them!" Steve shouted in fear and terror

"Julie,you take everyone outside and wait for the police." Chris said.

"What are you two going to do?" Julie asked,even though she knew what the answer was.

"We're going to save our children." Chris said with a determined look

"Just be careful!" Julie said as she hugged them,she then led the group outside to wait for the police.

Chris and Steve looked at each other and nodded.

"Let's go." Chris said as the two ran to the mansion,they made it to the front door and tried to open it.