Birthday Wishes

Your alarm clock sounds, as you roll over in bed to find it empty.

"Ash?" you yell, worried.

No response. You decide to actually look at your alarm clock. 7:30? Why the f*ck are you up this early, you think.

You get out of bed and yawn. Your feet are cold on the marble floor, so you decide to put on socks. Treading over to your closet, you still wonder where Ashton is.

You open the closet door and screech in joy.

"ASH!" you yell, lunging yourself forward and wrapping your arms around him.

"Happy birthday baby! I love you Y/N," he says, nuzzling his face into your neck.

"I love you too, Ash," you say.

"Come downstairs, there's something for you," he says with a cheeky smile.

When you get downstairs, you see that Ashton has prepared your favorite- pancakes. You gasp and run down the stairs further.

"Oh Ash, this is amazing," you say with a smile.

He grabs hold of your hand and brings you closer to the kitchen island with an enormous stack of Ashton's finest pancakes.

You two sit down across from each other and start eating. The pancakes are amazing. Suddenly, Ashton flings a bit of whipped cream at you.

"Ash!" you screech and start laughing. As you start to wipe off the whipped cream from under your nose, Ashton suddenly jumps up and runs to your chair.

"I can get that," he says. Then he wipes the pad of his thumb across your face and licks the whipped cream off. He then presses his lips to yours, gently. You groan into his lips and the kiss deepens.

Ashton puts his hand on the small of your back, pulling you off the chair and closer to him. As the kiss gets more heated, he pushes you towards the stairs. You two run up and continue on the bed.

He grabs the hem of your shirt and looks at you for conformation. You nod and let him take it off. He throws it off the bed. You two are both panting but you pull your pajama pants and underwear off as he takes off his shirt and pants. You knock his hand away before he can take his boxers off. You play with the band at the top before pushing him onto the bed.

You pull his boxers, anxious. His size springs up in a full hard-on. You start to slide your hand around his base, teasing him before getting up for a condom.

"Y/N," he groans.

You tear the silver packaging off and wrap the condom around his length. You wrap your now kissed-plump lips around his length. He starts to pull on your hair. You swirl your tongue around his tip, knowing that's his weakness. He bucks his hips up, groaning. Suddenly, he pulls himself out of your mouth.

"Ashton?" you say, confused.

He flips you onto your back and slides into you.

"F*ck Ashton," you groan at how long he is.

He picks his pace up, now he's really pounding and you're screaming his name in unbelievable pleasure.

He pulls one of your legs over his shoulder and hits your g-spot with every thrust. At the same time, he's rubbing your clit, sending shivers through your whole body.

You start to feel a tightening in your lower stomach.

"F*CK ASH I'M GONNA COME!" you scream.

"ME TOO Y/N!" he yells back.

You both hit your highs at the same time. You enter a state of euphoria, chest aching, hip bones straining.

"That was amazing babe," you say when you reach the end of your high.

"Yes it was. Happy birthday, Y/N." Ashton says, and then kisses your forehead.