Everything I Do

Isabella POV:
"Hey Ricco?" I say trying to get Adym's attention. "Yeah?" Adym replied like 3 seconds later. "Have you ever fell in love with someone you can't have?" I ask thinking about my feelings for him.

"Uh..yeah actually" "I don't know why I'm asking you this you clearly got the girl. I'm gonna go to class early" God I'm so stupid.

"Hey angel" I hear a voice say from right behind me. It was the schools hottie Brent Rivera. "Hey Brent." I say trying to sound confident I didn't look at him that way but he does have a nice personality.

"What are you doing this weekend" Brent asked "Um...hold on let me check." I turn on my phone and open my calendar "I'm going to a baseball game Saturday but I'm free Sunday" I reply

"Cool so do you want to go see a movie?" Brent says trying to hide his excitement sometimes he's like a 3 year old. "Yeah sure" I say with a smile on my face. "Cool pick you up at 8:30" Brent says not being able to hold his excitement anymore.

I giggle as he walks away. I turn back to walk to class and I bump into Adym. "Really the school jerky" Adym says clearly frustrated. "You say that about every guy that approaches me" it's like he can have a girlfriend but I can't even hang out with any guys but him.

"That's cause no guy here deserves you" Adym says getting angrier "WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO LOOK AT HARVARD? ME AND BRENT ARE FRIENDS HANGING OUT" I say like I'm explaining it to a two year old we have these type of arguments all the time but it usually ends with a "Isabella, Bells, Boo you know I'm just trying to protect you right."

But this time I end it "I'm sorry Adym. It feels like everything I do upsets you" I say starting to cry. Adym pulls me to a hug and stokes my hair in a calming manner.

"Shh shh shh...everything you do brings a smile to my face you don't have your dad anymore and you don't have a brother so I have to look out for you." My dad was shot and the police never found out who did it or why they did it.

Adym POV:I love when she's in my arms

Adym POV:
I love when she's in my arms. When she's in my arms I feel complete I feel like I'm finally home like all's right with the world.