Double Date

Isabella POV:
I woke up early today and texted Michelle.
Isabella:Hey wanna go to the park today?
I go downstairs and eat cereal while I wait for Michelle to respond.
Michelle:Yeah sure. But I have a date at 5:30.

I threw on a Malibu shirt along with black leggings and grabbed my skateboard. I wait for Michelle at the bus stop we agreed on meeting she comes dressed in a turtleneck red shirt and business type paints with a Gucci belt.

We head to the park together and talk about random stuff. When we get to the park we talk about Michelle's date "Hey maybe you and Adym can come?" She suggests "It could be a double date"

I think about her offer than I pull out my phone immediately and text Adym

Isabella:Hey Michelle and Cameron are going on a date. Would it be too awkward if we tagged along and made it a double date?
I talk to Michelle about me and Adym's new song while I wait for him to reply
Adym:As long as she's ok with it and you really want to go
Isabella:I really want to go

Me and Michelle take silly selfies and laugh and joke. Then it's time to go home and get ready. I go home and look through my closet for a good 5 minutes before I find the dress I was looking for.

The dress was black with a short skirt and a zipper at my boobs. I put on sparkling eye shadow matched with natural makeup. At 4:45pm Adym pulls up and knocks on my door "it's a little early isn't it?"

He looks down and blushes then quickly looks up and hands me my favorite flowers, roses. My grandma used to call me a rose bud. I smile and walk into my house to find a vase I look over to see Adym still inside he is such a gentleman "you can come in silly" he walks in and helps me look for my favorite vase.

 I smile and walk into my house to find a vase I look over to see Adym still inside he is such a gentleman "you can come in silly" he walks in and helps me look for my favorite vase

Adym POV:I got on my favorite tuxedo and headed for Isabella's house it was only 4:45pm but I had to see how beautiful she looked

Adym POV:
I got on my favorite tuxedo and headed for Isabella's house it was only 4:45pm but I had to see how beautiful she looked.

She couldn't get any prettier right? I mean shes the prettiest thing in the whole world. That's what I thought too before she opened the door.

I knocked on her door and she was wearing a dress that wouldn't look good on anyone else. I bought her flowers before too show her that not even the most beautiful flowers can compare to her beauty but I almost forgot about them when she opened the door.

"Its a little early isn't it" I started to blush so I looked down, when I saw the flowers I jerked my head up and handed them to her. She walked away to go find a vase and I was stuck outside she looks back and sees me outside

"You can come in silly" us vampires have to be invited in EVERY time which got really annoying.

After I walked in the house I helped Isabella look for her favorite vase we took up a good 10 minutes looking for the vase. We cuddled and made jokes with each other until it was time to leave once we left I drove to the fancy restaurant.

Before we head inside the girls take photos of each other while they do so I think how I landed such a beautiful, kind, and funny girlfriend.

Some guy bumps into her and being a vampire means your emotions are heighten so my love and need to protect her is stronger than any human can imagine. I walk up to the guy but Isabella steps in-front and looks me dead in the eyes. Does she know she's my only weakness?

"You are not getting in another fight Adym." she folds her arms I like this side of her. She shows how serious she can be but at the moment I miss the side where she just sits back scared I'm actually gonna get hit.

Isabella_banks

4k likes 1k comments                                               D O U B L E  D A T E  V I B E S   @isabellaandricco:Omg I would kill to look this pretty                                                         @jamescharles:A sis slays@graysondo...

D O U B L E  D A T E  V I B E S   @isabellaandricco:Omg I would kill to look this pretty                                                         @jamescharles:A sis slays
@graysondolan:we should hang more

Isabella POV:                                                        
We went inside and the restaurant was so pretty there were chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Everyone in here just looked like they had money I felt out of place and under dressed as if reading my mind Adym hugs me and tells me its ok.

It's like Adym knows me better than I know myself which I think is great and cute. Adym looks at me and smiles his eyes close because his smile is so big. We walked to our booth and talked about random stuff then a waitress came by and was flirting with Adym he either did'n't seem to care or he didn't notice.

I'm just glad he didn't flirt back Michelle being Michelle went to go complain and we got a more appropriate waitress.

After we ordered we went back to talking about random stuff which somehow landed on how the earth survived during the explosion and the dinosaurs didn't "So your telling me a sudden explosion came and all the dinosaurs were in a 10 mile radius of each other" Adym says looking at us questionably "I mean that is a good point there had to be something else on earth really smart too. The first bomb we actually used was in 1939" Cameron said know it was just the boys going back and forth then after about 15 minutes of them fact checking each other we got our food and we ate.

After the gentleman split the bill because they wouldn't let me or Michelle pay we were walking the streets and stopped in front of a bar "anyone down?" Cameron ask pointing to the bar with his right hand and his left arm around Michelle which has been there the whole time.