"And with all due respect Mrs. Jones"

In this oneshot Hiram doesn't basically own riverdale and when FP went to pick Jughead the guards weren't blocking RD and JB and Gladys went with them. If you remember that ep

3rd person POV

Betty Cooper walked out of the Sister of Quite Mercy  along with many other girls who suffered being trapped in that prison for way longer than her. She had only been there for a week and she couldn't stand it. As Betty walked out with Ethel, her mother, Alice Cooper drove in the parking lot.

"Mom?!" Betty said as her mom got out of her car. Her mother went over to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry for sending you to that torture." She said but they were interrupted by the sounds of three motorcycles.

~~

Jughead Jones had gone to hide his best friend away in Toledo, where he found his mother and sister, Gladys and Jellybean Jones. They stayed as long as they could before Penny Peabody tracked them down.

"We really should just go back to town." FP said as he put his hand on his sons shoulder.

"Or you could stay here for as long as you'd like." His mother offered. He sighed and looked at his mom.

"Sorry mom, but my everything is in Riverdale. My home, school, friend, my girl-"

"Can't we go there for a while?" Jellybean offered. Gladys thought for a moment and then looked at FP

"I mean yeah.. we have a guest room in the trailer where you and JB can stay in."

"Great lets go." Jughead just wanted to get home and call it a day. Too much has already happened.

The whole Jones family went over to the two motorcycles they had.

"You got a ride also don't you Gladys?" FP asked.

"Always." She walked over to the garage and got out a motorcycle.

FP and Jughead had they're own motorcycle and then Gladys rode the third one with Jellybean in the back.

-

They rode for about 15 minutes until they were stopped by a ton of girls in blue dresses. He knew exactly where they were coming from. He then remembered that any thing related with the sisters, Betty was involved. And that's when he remembered that she wasn't answering his calls.

~~

Betty turned around and saw three bikes, one with two people on it, who seemed to be girls and the two others with a single rider. Jughead took his helmet off and quickly got off his bike. Betty's face was filled with relief.

"Jug...!" She ran up to him and they met in a very strong embrace. Jughead pulled away and looked at her face, which was full off small cuts and bruises. She was also shedding a few tears. He placed his hand on her cheek and rubbed it softly with his thumb.

"What did they do to you?" She smiled and then let out a small laugh. She leaned in and kissed him passionately.

"Ahem." FP interrupted them. They quickly pulled away. Jughead looked at Betty and then at JB and Gladys.

"Betty this is my mom and sister."

"Mom, Jellybean-"

"JB" she corrected. Jughead rolled his eyes and continued.

"This is Betty..."

"My girlfriend..." He said looking away.

"Pleasure to meet you.!" Betty said as she waved softly.

Betty was trying to ignore the fact that she had been drugged, send away by her own mother to torture, faked a seizure, got in a ton of fights with Ethel over Jughead, threatened an old lady with a knife, became the Griffon Queen.. anything else?

She was trying to put on her 'I'm fine! Everything's perfect." act and the fact that she was meeting his sister and mother for the first time was kinda scary to her.

"Who knew you'd go for something so... what's the word.. perfect." Jellybean said as she looked away and mumbled.

"A little too perfect."

"What was that JB?" Jughead snapped. Betty was already feeling uncomfortable.

"Well jug, what your sister means is that.. well we can all agree that, she's just too.. perfect girl next door vibe.." Jughead looked at her mom in disbelief.

"Really mom? First you abandon me and dad and then you judge the only thing that truly makes me happy?"

"Jug, lets just head to my place." Betty said as she grabbed his hand and led him away from the drama.

"And who let you take Jones boy to our house!?" Alice protested.

"You're not having a say in this mom, you've already done enough stuff."

"And what's wrong with this Jones boy, Alice Cooper?" Gladys fought back.

"He's just like his bitch of a mother."

"I swear to god-" She said almost ready to punch Alice straight in the face.

"That's enough! We'll just head to jugs house..." she went over to his bike and grabbed his helmet.

"And with all due respect Mrs. Jones, you should be happy for your son just like a REAL mother would, same goes to his sister."

Sis snapped

She flashed a smile and got on the back of jugheads bike, riding to his trailer.

Where many things happen.

Kinda short but 🤷🏻‍♀️ this was an old idea but I kinda liked it :)