Night and day 🌞🌝

The next morning Evan woke up to himself tied to the bed and Jonathan hovering over him.
J- Shh
Jonathan said as he studied the boy under him and noticing his neon pink underwear
J- Oh what's this sunny.
E- I find them cute >'~'<
J- Don't worry I also find them very cute.
E- Th..thanks
J- Wow to think that I would find such a cute toy~.
Evan starts to get teary as he thinks about the last person that said stuff like that.
J- What's wrong teddy?
E- Nothing you just remind me of someone I met a long time ago.
J- Ok if you say so.
Jonathan un-tied Evan and quickly went to dig around in his closet then pulled out a big fluffy blue hoodie and an old hockey mask telling even to put them on because he would stand out too much and something might happen.
He told Evan to get dressed cause he was going to introduce him to his old friend Luke(cartoons) they headed out an pretty quickly ended up at Luke's house Jonathan just up and walked inside and yelled out "LUKE I BROUGHT MY NEW PLAY TOY" Evan quickly hid behind Jon as a tall man came out from behind a few boxes smiles and says "Hi there cutie" Jon let out a huff and glared at luke making Evan giggle slightly Jon looked down at this cute act and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
L- He kinda reminds me of ohm but a little short.
J- Where is ohm?
L- Hiding. OHM GET DOWN HERE JON BROUGHT HIS NEW PLAY TOY...
O- o..ok but is he scary
J- Just about as scary as a baby.
Ohm made his way down the stairs to see a cute lil tan boy behind Jon
O- aww he's so cute where'd you get him from.
J- Same place Luke got you.
L- Oh really I guess you could say we're twinz now ·w·
J- Definitely not...
J- anyways me and Luke are going to catch up for a while why don't you go with ohm and get to know him too.