A Wench

Nina awoke to find herself laying on a cot of a bed and her clothes were on the floor. She accepted herself to be naked, but when she looked at her body, she was fully dressed. The clothes were not hers, but they were clothes. She was in a red and black striped shirt with puffy sleeve that tightened around her wrists. For pants she was wearing a pair of black leather pants that were both too big and too long for her. She also wore a brown belt to hold her pants up. There were woman's black boots next to the bed which Nina knew were meant for her.

Before Nina could put the boots on there was a knock on the door to the room where she was staying. Nina wasn't sure what to do so she began to call out to the person, "Just a-"

"Shut up!!!" A man sat up from the floor next to the bed by Nina. The captain stood and yelled through the door, "I told you I would come to ya' when I was ready!!"

From behind the door came, "Aye, Aye captain!!"

Nina looked toward the captain and could have sworn she knew that voice. As the boat rocked along with the waves Nina remembered she wasn't at home and began to panic. Where was she? What have they done to her? She began to breathe heavily and her eyes widen.

"Nina," the captain spun around, knelled to Nina, and said, "Shhhh. Shhhh. It's okay. It's okay, Nina."

"J-jaden?" Nina questioned as she gazed at the captain.

"I told you to run, Nina." He said as he took her hands. "Why didn't you run?"

"I did run. Where am I? Where are my clothes? What have you done to me?" She asked in a rushed tone. Her emotions got the better of her and tears weld up against her eyes. She was shaking with confusion, when she noticed a long scar across Jaden face. He must have hidden it for the ball. As she looked at the scar, she began to calm.

"Forgive me, Nina." The captain begged and looked toward his princess. "A member of my crew brought you to me as a gift. I never meant for this to happen." He sat on the bed by her and calmly said, "You are part of my crew now, and I will treat you as family. Am I clear?"

Nina looked up at him. She looked into dazzling blue eyes. For a moment she felt lost at sea in his eyes, but she snapped herself back into reality. "You didn't answer me. Where are my clothes? Where am I? What have you done to me?!"

"Nina," Jaden sighed, "Your clothes were nothing but rags and you were going to freeze to death. I have done nothing but put fresh clothes on you." He leaned into her and whispered, "I might add you have a very........ Interesting body, princess."

He smirked as Nina's face contorted in disgust. She raises her hand to slap the perverted pirate,but to firm hands grip her wrists. She is soon held into place by these hands and looks onto a very serious captain Jaden. He looked at her in a way that could have scared the bravest of men. He held both her hands in one of his, grabbed her chin, and said, "You are testing my patience, Princess Nina. I have been anything but gruel to you, and in return you raise you hand at me. I won't tolerate such behavior on my ship. Am I understood?"

He waited for a replay, but when none came he shouted with enough force to shake the entire ship. "Answer me!"