Symphony

"I want my name up in lights one day."

Science definitely took all the attention at Midtown High

Science definitely took all the attention at Midtown High. But, then again, what could you expect? The school was known for science — of course that department got all the fame and the glory. Sure, there was the art club and the music club, but they never really got the chance to be the center of attention.

Lysandra 'Andy' Castle was going to change — or at least she hoped she would. She was a born singer, and her voice was like an angel's. Once you heard it, you were immediately pulled in. Nothing could bring back to the real world. As President of the Music Club, Andy decides to change everything. So, at the next school fair, she, along with fellow members of her club, Tristan and Leona, put on a performance. Unsurprisingly, they got a standing ovation. Slowly, the Music Club of Midtown High became more popular.

But, even as her dreams take steps closer to coming true, Andy feels like there's something missing in her life.

So, when Peter Parker mysteriously shows up in the music room in an attempt to hide from something, she gets curious. When she sees the red and blue costume that he tries to push into his bag and realizes that it's Peter who's Spider-Man, she knows she's in for a wild ride.

So, between band practice, music competitions, and helping Peter out, Andy's life takes a turn for the best... Till she realizes that she has a crush on Peter.

And things changed.

"Even the most beautiful of symphonies
can break apart if one thing is out of
place."

cast

"But this is my dream."

DOVE CAMERON as
LYSANDRA 'ANDY' CASTLE

DOVE CAMERON asLYSANDRA 'ANDY' CASTLE

"We'll be like the three musketeers."

ROSS LYNCH as
TRISTAN DAWSON