Chapter 1

It was Sunday, the sun shone fiery form in the sky, a warm breeze crossed between the buildings in London. To a Nordic country like England, was a great day. An extremely hot day to be exact. 

      Kate remained at home while she could! Later she would have an important lunch and had to prepared. She wandered the halls of her home and entered the porch of her enormous living room decorated with all the refinement that a princess can have. 

      She saw people wandering by each other without being greeted, not caring whether or not they bumped each other on, and it was at that precise moment that she saw him. 

      A boy with features of man, dark hair and burning black eyes. She recognized him immediately. It was her worst nightmare, the man who hurt her the most, the mere man who had nearly made her lose the kingdom of her parents, the man who destroyed all the barriers that she had once in her life. 

      Kate immediately went back into the house, entered her room and chose the best dress and the best shoes she had. Today was an important day. It would be after this lunch, that she would know which day she will be crowned Queen of England and soon after that she could expel him from her kingdom for ever. 

*****

        Missing 15 minutes left to noon, meaning, she only had 15 minutes to cram into the car and fly to the best restaurant in London to meet with all directors of her parents, the ancient kings of England who left her all its heritage, including the throne. 

      Her red blood dress made a contrast with the black restaurant floor. She was stunning, as always. Sighted counselors, the saga would start and everything would be extended to the many afternoon. 

      "The patience I have..."