Chapter 5

The princess went to the volunteer center, had worn a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, who saw her thought she was a person like any other. 

"Good morning :) how are things today?" - Asked Kate to her longtime friend, Jasmin. 

"Good morning! They are well, we have a new volunteer in the coming days." 

Soon after a chat, Kate got up to work. Was taking care of Mr. Emmett, then went to the neighborhood kids and gave them food and finally prepared a dinner downtown for all who needed. 

"Soup is indispensable ... soon fills the belly!" 

"Soup? That's disgusting!" - The voice was unknown. 

"They like it here!" - Kate has responded minimally pissed. 

***** 

Kate avoided to the maximum all the comments from the new volunteer, he was always laughing and homeless people seemed to really like him. He had brown hair and hairstyle with gel, his brown eyes like dark honey, a player gaze and everything in him irritated Kate. 

When both shifts ended, both went home - each to their own, ofcourse. Kate couldn't even imagine living with someone like him, nor his name she had been curious to know. 

Sleep was the next objective, as always what the princess liked most was to sleep - it was the only way to ease all the pain she carried daily. 

A desperate desire almost made her ask one of the maids in the palace to call him. Yes him. Her need was a hug and he knew how to give one like nobody else. But soon, she was taken by an anger that intensified every time she breathed. 

Call him? It was unthinkable. He never knew each time she needed him, never. He hurt her a lot, she wanted nothing more to do with him. 

"It's over. That he goes to his other thousands of princesses"