Chapter 3

Zhu Ying went back to observing what was happening downstairs. The manager was trying to pacify Zhu Xixi, but she was refusing to cooperate. And that's when the FL, Zhu Yun entered the restaurant.

"Second sister, is that you? Pardon me I didn't recognize you for a moment. I thought a banshee was screaming. Turns out that was just you." Zhu Xixi looked at where the voice came from, and saw Zhu Yun. She gritted her teeth in anger.

"Zhu Yun, how dare you call me a banshee?" Zhu Xixi walked forward to slap her in front of everyone, but Zhu Yun moved back to avoid the strike. "Second Sister, a lady doesn't behave this way. Please stop acting like a shrewd woman." Zhu Yun words were saying that she was concerned about her sister, but her expression held a mocking face.

Zhu Ying was enjoying the show so far. "Eldest Brother, I met that Zhu Yun a few months ago at a gathering. Back then she was very shy, and barely spoke to any one. But she's talking so confidently now. Looks like she changed." Zhu Ying pretended to say that to her brother, but she was really observing Huang Jian Jun. Since the FL came in, he has not once looked at her. With her words, she diverted the attention of to what was happening below, except for Huang Jian Jun. He seemed to be thinking deeply about something.

Huang Jian Jun was thinking of how to ask the Emperor to grant a marriage between him and Zhu Ying. This was the only method he could think of to make Zhu Ying his as soon as possible. So he didn't care about what was happening around him.

Zhu Ying turned her attention back downstairs. Zhu Yun and Zhu Xixi were full on having a verbal battle, with Zhu Xixi on the losing side.

"As your eldest sister, I suggest you leave now to stop yourself from being even more humiliated. You know father wouodn't like it." Zhu Xixi wanted to continue fighting, but now wasn't the right time. Zhu Xixi couldn't believe that this cowardly woman could ever fight like this. It all changed five days ago, when she almost died. Zhu Xixi left while giving Zhu Yunban evil look.

"Well that was interesting. Seeing two girls fighting is always such an enjoyment." Bai Qilin saw a lot of such fight. He knew the eldest daughter in the Zhu household, Zhu Yun, was cowardly, but what he saw now was totally something else. But he didn't care about some women.

"Zhu Yun wasn't always like that. Something must have happened." Zhu Ying made a thinking face. She knew it was because of the female lead taking over the body.

"It doesn't matter. You don't need to pay any attention to those girls. Forget about them. And here, eat." Zhu Rong put some dishes in Zhu Ying's plate. Zhu Ying also didn't continue talking about the fight.

Ever since mother left the Zhu house, and separated from father, none of the three siblings contacted anyone from that family again. Zhu Ying didn't want to talk to anyone from there anyway. It would be best for her to just stay away from the FL. But of course, fate wouldn't have it that way.

Zhu Ying saw the FL come up the stairs from the corner of her eyes. She didn't turn towards her, and just continued eating and talking to Zhu Rong, and Bai Qilin. Ling Tian would also comment from time to time. Huang Jian Jun just kept silent, and continued thinking about something.

Zhu Yun came up to the third floor to sit in a table. The third floor was more elegant, and the atmosphere was quite peaceful. Zhu Yun saw a group of people sitting in a corner. She looked around the floor, and saw that they were the only one on this floor.

Zhu Yun saw that the group was very good looking. There were four men, and one girl sitting there. Zhu Yun looked closely at the girl, and felt that she looked very familiar. She thought about a bit, and realized that she was Zhu Ying, the eldest daughter of Zhu Yuan.

Zhu Yun walked over to the table to greet them. From the bodies memory, Zhu Ying saw that this eldest sister lived with her mother with her maternal family, and their mother was divorced. Every time, the original Zhu Yun ever went to a gathering, Zhu Ying would always speak kindly to her. The original Zhu Yun liked Zhu Ying a lot.

Zhu Yun wanted to see if Zhu Ying was really nice, or just pretending. She arrived in front of the table, and greeted her. "Sister Ying, what a coincidence. How are you?" Zhu Ying looked up to the FL, and knew what she was doing. She was testing her. Zhu Ying smiled inside of her. 'Female lead, if your an expert in catching lies, then I'm an expert in lying. Let's see how good you are.'

"Zhu Yun, how are you? I saw what happened downstairs. I must say, I was very surprised to see you being so confident. Looks like, you stopped being so shy, like I said." Zhu Ying expression, and body language all said sincerity. You couldn't tell she was lying. Not even the FL could tell.

Zhu Yun relaxed slightly. Seemed as though, this Zhu Ying was really a nice person. She didn't seem the type to scheme. But she still decided to be careful. Ever since she came in to this world, everyone seemed to be scheming against her.

"Yes, I have decided to change, and not be weak anymore." Zhu Yun said this with an air of confidence. Zhu Ying invited her to sit with them. Some people on the table were not too pleased with this new addition.

"Let me introduce you to everyone. This is my elder brother, Zhu Rong, and his friends, Bai Qilin, Ling Tian, and the second prince, Yan Wang, Huang Jian Jun. This is the Right Prime Minister's second daughter, Zhu Yun." Zhu Yun politely nodded at everyone, and they all nodded back. Huang Jian Jun just ignored everyone.

Zhu Yun and Zhu Ying talked among each other for a few minutes. Zhu Ying observed the expression on Huang Jian Jun's face. It was still expressionless, but Zhu Ying could see that he wasn't interested in the FL at all. Zhu Ying knew this was a real world, and not everything would go as in the book. She was able to change her fate, and her mother's, so perhaps, other things can change as well.

Zhu Ying saw that it was about time she left. It was getting late. She rose to say goodbye. "Eldest Brother, it's getting late. I should go home now." Turning towards Zhu Yun, she asked, "Zhu Yun, if you want, I can drop you off at the Zhu Manor." Zhu Ying agreed, and got up as well.

"Get home safe." Zhu Rong got up, and gave her a hug. Zhu Rong watched Zhu Ying leaving until she got inside her carriage.

Zhu Ying dropped Zhu Yun first, before arriving at the Yao Manor. Zhu Ying learned an interesting fact today. That things in the novel can change.