¨I love you...¨

This is the very first version of my joke/lmao fanfiction lol kill me

THIS IS A JOKE DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY PLEASE

(im still working on my actual story tho hopefully released when i die ;^;)

Enjoy my garbage....

Listen to this while reading

https://youtu.be/Qpkvs0UiVX4

Can't listen to it?
Go to spotify or any music app and search "Gucci gang" ;)

———————————————————————————

Lil'pump drives to 6ix9ine's house to finally confess his deep passionate feelings for him.

Lil'pump (gazzy) enters 6iX9ine's (Daniel) house. ¨Daniel I need to speak to you!!!¨ lil'pump doesn't hear a response and decides to look for Daniel. He is determined to confess his feelings to him not matter what. After a while of looking he finds Daniel in his room, Daniel tries to look like he wasn't crying but lil'pump knows him better that that. ¨ Daniel what's wrong?¨ The gucci man asks. Daniel turns away and whispers ¨I hate this¨ Gazzy looks at him hoping he'll look back at him but he doesn't ¨I don't wanna be in love no more man UH YUH AYE¨ Daniel says crying more. Gazzy loves the way he cries not like he likes to see him in pain but, Daniel looks so beautiful to him his tears look like dimonds and his sobbing noises sound like music to his ears. But gazzy is hurt knowing Daniel loves someone else. ¨Who are you in love with?¨ gazzy asks holding back his tears he is so hurt but has to be their for daniel. ¨I dont wanna tell you....¨ Daniel whispers. Gazzy then tells daniel ¨ Look I know love hurts but I learned to deal with it. You wanna know who I love?¨ Daniel nods. ¨you....¨ Gazzy says blushing deeply, Daniel looks at gazzy ¨I can't belive you like me back¨ Daniel reaches over to gazzy and kissses him passionately. Daniel breaks the kiss and says ¨Treyway¨ under his breath before reaching over to gazzy's ass and gripping it hard ¨OH! Daniel~¨ daniel then realizes that he's gotten so far gazzy and starts to make a move. He reaches over to gazzy's cheeks and says "Please let me take control" gazzy looks away and mutters back "Ok...just this once" and daniel pushes gazzy against the bed and grinds against him. Gazzy grunts at how good daniel feels against him he starts to get really hard "D-Daniel!" Even tho gazzy is not even inside of daniel yet he feels himself get ready to finish. "UH YUH AYE D-DANIEL!" Gazzy grunts loudly pushing daniel close to him. Daniel feels him twitch but is not satisfied yet. He flips gazzy over and kisses his neck down. Eventually reaching over to his ass he licks between gazzy's cheeks "Daniel~" gazzy moans still sensative from his last bust. "So sad gazzy~" daniel continues to lick between the cheeks "You didn't even last long...your a BOI 👋 but i am a man and ill show you how long I last~" daniel growls into gazzy's ear making gazzy want daniel inside of him so bad. Daniel keeps teasing gazzy...Biting his ear, Whispering sweet nothings, and kissing his neck. "Daniel please...go...i-inside already...." daniel is satisfied hearing gazzy beg for him and shoves him moist....Drenching.....Hot....Massive...Cock inside of gazzy "D-Daniel show me how much of a man you are!" Gazzy mutters gasping for air at how big daniel is. Daniel twitches inside of gazzy at how tight his asshole is "F-Fuck ga-z-z-zy" he begins to move after holding back his load "Oh yeah you like that gazzy" Gazzy beings to mutter "Gucci gang...Uh Spend ten racks on a new chain My bitch love do cocaine, ooh I fuck a bitch, I forgot her name I can't buy a bitch no wedding ring Rather go and buy Balmains" daniel loves the way he sings gucci gang and begins to pull gazzy's hair trying so hard to hold back his load. With every thrust daniel starts to say "Ill.  show.  you.  what.  a.  real.  man. is." Daniel then releases into gazzy gripping his hips pulling him towards him more. "Daniel" "Gazzy" they both say in sync and daniel pulls out and lays next to gazzy. Both panting. "Ill be dominant next time..." gazzy says through gasps of breath. "Well...Prepare for round two" daniel replied with a smirk on him face. Then kisses gazzy on the lips "I love you.."

———————————————————————————