Telekinesis Exercise #7- Dice Rolling

Level - Beginner

For this exercise, you will need a single die. Before you begin the exercise, it is important to check to see if the die is properly weighted. To do this, simple roll it 100 times, making a note of which number is rolled each time.

If the die is properly weighted, each number will come up approximately 15 to 17 times in 100 rolls. If any number is greatly out of bounds, the die is probably not weighted properly and you have two choices, get another die and test it, or choose a number that did fall within the average bounds and use it for your exercises.

When you have a die you are happy with and a number you feel comfortable using, you are ready to begin.

It is important to remember, it is only through a large number of trials that your results have merit. A small number of rolls could easily show your number coming up the majority of the time but because the number of trials is small, it is not statistically significant.

You want to aim to do at least 100 rolls of the die at each sitting, making note of the number of time your number comes up. You will use your telekinesis (psychokinesis) abilities to try to force the die to roll your chosen number each time.

Each time you do 100 rolls, you can use a different number to force the results, but make sure you do not use any number that showed up far out of bounds on your test run.