Epilogue

10 years later...

Lily-10 years old-Preteen (J)
Lisa-14 years old-Scientist(I)
Lola-16 years old-Youtuber (H)
Lana-16 years old-Youtuber(H)
Lucy-18 years old-Poet (G)
Lincoln-21 years old-Artist(F)
Lynn Jr-23 years old-Athelete(E)
Luan-24 years old-Comedian(D)
Luna-25 years old-Rock Star(C)
Leni-26 years old-CEO of Loud Fashion(B)                          Lori-27 years old-CEO of Loud Fashion(A)                       Rita-46 years old-Author                                                          Lynn Sr-47 years- Head Chef/Owner of Cuisine by Loud

Lily grabbed her small purse from her dresser and wiped her eyes, sniffling. 

"Lily, sweetie? Ready to go?" Her mother asked her gently. Lily nodded wordlessly, taking one look at herself in her mirror.

She had on a short sleeved, lavender dress, and a necklace with a small heart. Her blonde hair just barely scraped her shoulders, and the pair of bunny earrings she was wearing were nearly hidden by it. 

People would look at her, tilt their heads to the side, and smile. Then they'd tell her, "You know, you look just like..."

It had been happening all her life. Friends and family made it a game to figure out which family member she looked like. Sometimes, she giggled from the attention, but other times-times that had been happening a lot more frequently-she wanted to be her own person. 

Lillian Elizabeth Loud. Not her siblings, just herself.

She cocked her head to the side and smiled slightly, for the first time in weeks. A feature she had that guests loved to point out was her chipped tooth. It tied her casually to her brother, and, in the past, she'd shown it proudly.

Now, however, any reference to her brother made everyone uncomfortable. There was a huge elephant in the room, one that was impossible to get rid of.

"Lily, sweetie, time to go," her father called. She walked slowly down the steps and to Vanzilla, climbing into the back. 

Her entire family was there, even though everyone had moved out-even Lisa, who was fourteen years old, had applied to be emancipated so she could study abroad. Lily didn't think she could leave her parents. She was clingy to them, and as the youngest, she had a pass.

The ride was silent, except for a few choked sobs. Finally, Lynn. Sr. arrived, and everyone silently filed into the building. 

Lily tuned out all the reporters that followed them to their seats, shouting questions. They were taken away by security, and everything could start.

"Do you think your brother killed your sister for revenge?"

"Did your son kill that couple out of jealousy?"

"Your sister was a larger than life star, do you think that angered your brother?"

"Is he really insane, or was that just an excuse?" 

The executioner brought Lincoln to the chair, and the family got a good look at him. His hair had gotten longer, but he still had his signature cowlick. His head was bowed with shame, but the glimpse of it they were able to catch told them he was exhausted, physically and mentally. 

"You, Lincoln L. Loud, are here today for the murders of Ronalda Santiago-McBride, Clyde McBride, Sr., Clyde McBride, Jr., Annie McBride, and Luna Loud? You say you're innocent through reason of insanity?"

"Yes, sir."

"Any last words?"

Lincoln looked at them, sadness in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I love you all."