Chapter 4 - Confusing Day

There's an air of wonder around Sophia, her eyes sparkling at the ideas that are swirling around her head about the bluenette, but Morai, she doesn't know what to say, hoping that the two-toned strawberry leads the conversation.

"How have you been Momo?" she asks with a smile and chirpiness in her voice.

"I've been good, how about you?" she lies.

"Very well! Have you found anyone to love yet?" she says with a giggle, and the bluenette shakes her head. "What do you work as Momo?" Morai pauses, unable to think of what to say.

"A web banner designer." she lies.

"Ooh! Think you could make me one?" she asks with a giggle, buying the lie.

"Sure, but what do you work as?" she asks, relaxing finally.

"I'm a make-up artist." the redhead says with a giggle. "You actually pulled it off. Nice one Sophi." she smirks, making sophia blush.

The hours pass in a mass of giggles, blushes, smiles and devious yet comfortable smirks, till the evening starts to roll in, 6pm, the sun is setting painting the sky in warm pinks and oranges, making way for the night, the dark purple raining down, thin slivers of light break through the widows, giving the room a gorgeous warm glow.

The bluenette gets up and stretches, after a wonderful tea break, leaning down to pull up her boots.

"I should probably be off." she says softly with a sad smile, until sophia grabs her hand, leaning over the table to do so.

"Momo... You don't have to go... I've missed you being close to me... so maybe, could you stay over?" she says, choking back small tears.

She's speechless, mouth agape at what she said, not knowing what to say.

"Please?" she asks, her sweet voice makes her heart melt to hear ot, her soft smile and beautiful eyes just make it hard to say no.

"F-fine" the bluenette finally answers, making her strawberry cheer, getting up and hugging her tight.