Chapter 1

Seeing each other again.

(Y/N) POV:

'So peaceful' I thought as I rest in my comfy bed hugging on of my little critter friend's. It's a Monday morning... my first day of school and the first day I see my childhood friend/ crush in years! I'm so excited to see him again, I missed him so much. I groaned as my alarm for me to get ready for school went off. I got up making sure not to wake any of the critters that slept on my bed.

*time skip. Brought to you by Shouto's rare smile*

I walked along the pathway along the street to school with my best friend Yanagi (which is my oc), she is very distant because of her past, but I don't blame her

I walked along the pathway along the street to school with my best friend Yanagi (which is my oc), she is very distant because of her past, but I don't blame her. We both live with pro-hero Present Mic and Aizawa, since my parents are in china and Yanagi's father and big brother are in jail and she's never meet her mother. So, Mic and Aizawa are the closest thing to family we have. (Yes, I do ship them, their my favourite gay ship in the whole anime)

Denki's POV:

I'm walking to school and all I can think of is what sensa told us Friday, that we're getting two new girls in our class today, and the way Aizawa sensei talked about them is as if he knows them personally or something, weird. Anyway, I arrived at school seeing Sero and Kirishima, so I ran over to them yelling their name's. "HEY!! SERO, KIRISHMA WAIT UP!!!" I yelled to them to wait for me, which thank god they did since they were quite a distance away. I slowed my pace as I got closer to them, "sup dude u excited to meet the new girls?" Kirishima exclaimed excited, "hell yeah!!" I yelled back just as excited. Sero only laughed at us, "well hurry up, we don't want to be late for class!" he yelled as he started running to the class room 1-A.

*time skip-Start of class*

(Y/N) POV:

Me and Yanagi followed Mic to our classroom, we're taking the hero cores. When we finally arrived at the classroom 1-A, Mic turned to us, "you girls ready for your first day of school!?!" he yelled making me yelp lightly and nod, Yanagi nodded as well. Mic nodded and turned back to the classroom door opening it and walking in.

Denki's POV:

I was dozing off as Aizawa sensei explained the new seating plan for the classroom. I had nearly fallen asleep until Present Mic slammed open the door yelling "GOOD MORNING MY DUDE'S" making me snap awake again. After rubbing my eye's, I looked up to see a surprisingly familiar face walk in the class, in know her from somewhere, but where, it's on the tip of my tongue.

(Y/N) POV:

'WOW!! What a big class' I thought to myself as I held on to Yanagi's arm to calm my nerves down. I looked at Aizawa listening to where I'll be sitting, after Yanagi introduced herself to the class and was told where she will be sitting, it was now my turn. I turned to the class and as I'm about to speak I was interrupted. "(Y/N)!!" a boy with yellow hair with a black lined area that was shaped as a lightning bolt, jumping up out of his seat yelling my name. I looked at the boy and soon realized it was... Denki! My childhood friend/ crush. As I'm about to say 'hi' to him I was interrupted! AGAIN!!!, but this time by Aizawa. "Kaminari, sit back down right now." Aizawa said in a harsh tone. Denki looked down and bowed respectively "sorry sir," he said sadly before sitting back down. "please continue (Y/N)" Aizawa said turning to me. I nodded "o-ok...umm m-my name's (Y/N), my quirk is plant manipulation and animal language meaning I can understand animals and they can understand me" I said stuttering slightly and shaking as my nerves kicked in and hard at that. "Thank you (Y/N), you will be sitting in the free desk next to Denki.'' Aizawa said before telling us to take our seats. Yanagi sat in the back corner obviously happy on where she is sitting. I took my seat next to Denki, extremely happy on where I am sitting. I looked over to Denki as he looked at me, we smiled to each other and waved before turning back to face the front of the class. I have to say the start of my first day is going amazing.

*time skip to the end of the day* (cause I'm lazy!!! Ok!! Who's the author here