Chapter 3

Denki show's his love [part 1]

Denki's POV:

I laid across my bed trying to think of a way to tell (Y/N) how much I love her. "URGH!!!! How am I going to tell her!?!?" I yell at myself pulling at my hair. "Hmmmmm" I suddenly jumped out of my skin when my alarm went off for school. Sighing I got up getting ready for school, 'Hmmmmm, maybe I can ask Yanagi what to do' I thought as I grabbed my bag walking out of my house.

*time skip to school*

Yanagi's POV:

I just walked in to class and sat at my desk, (Y/N) was at the teachers' lounge getting breakfast from Present Mic. I was just sitting at my desk drawing in my sketch book, it was peaceful in till I felt a presence over my shoulder, "so, you got a thing for the hot head?" I heard an all too familiar voice over my shoulder. I instantly closed my sketch book blushing a deep red and looked at him, "DENKI!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" I yelled at him causing the other people that are in the classroom to turn to us. They all shrugged and went back to what they were doing. "hehe sorry" Denki apologized. I sighed as the blush on my face started to die down. "It's fine, now what do you want?" I asked glaring at him. "I umm I need your help with something" he said scratching the back of his neck. I looked at him confused, "help with what?" I asked.

(Y/N) POV:

I was watching Yanagi and Denki. She was laughing her head off, Yanagi had nodded her head making Denki so much happier, which made me sort of upset. Once the bell went he had hugged her yelling thank you before he sat back in their seats. 'What were they talking about?' I wondered as denki sat in his desk next to mine, he turned to me and smiled, I did my best to smile back at him before he turned back to the front to listen to mister Aizawa sensa taking down note's, which I did the same.

*time skip* (still (Y/N) POV) ((it's Saturday morning btw))

Me, Yanagi and most of our grade was invited to a dance organised by some of the boys in 1-A, even Bakugou joined in after having a chat with Denki about Yanagi and I know what you're thinking, I didn't eardrop I swear! I simply overheard their conversation. This was all payed by Momo of course. I wonder why though. I had spent most of the day picking an outfit for it with the help of my critter friends and Present Mic obviously. I ended up going with a cute green dress which I fixed up using my quirk, I had added pink and white roses along the top that spiralled down the dress, and vines around the waist like a belt, it was cute and even Aizawa liked it. Yanagi wear a black shirt, denim jacket and blue jeans.

*time skip to party brought to you by cute sleeping Bakugou*

Me and my sister were dropped off at the party be Present Mic (because Aizawa was asleep like always). We all hoped out of the car and walked in side Momo's mansion and to the party room, the rest of our grade was already there, they were either dancing, drinking at the table's or around the food table's. Yanagi and I decided to get a drink and sit down at the table area. After we got our drink's we sat with a couple of the girls from our class and chatted. Time pasted and some of the guys in our class, including Denki, Deku, Tenya, Sero, Kirishima, Shouto and ... Bakugou? "Alright everyone!!" Jiro yelled making me jump, by now all the girls from 1-A were sitting with us as well. We all turned to the stage I'm now just realizing that was there, "listen up!! This is the main reason we are here tonight!!! A group of 1-A's boys are here to perform a song that goes out to one group here tonight!!!" she yelled. The next thing I knew, there was a spot light on us. I looked down blushing as everyone started sitting at tables to listen, and some were cheering and clapping. I looked up to see the rest of the girls looking at the stage as the curtain's started opening. What I saw was so surprising, I was a lose for words. It was the boys that had recently disappeared. Denki looked my way smiling, I smiled back at him before he looked straight ahead of him.