Chapter 6

(Y/N) POV:
'Woah...' was all that I could think as I stared at the boy I grow up with and have loved for many years.
He wore a black suit vest with a yellow dress shirt underneath, to top in off he had black jeans and dress shoes with his hair slicked back. To put it in one word he looked hot.
"Hello, earth to (Y/N)" I heard as I was shaken from my thoughts. "Huh?.. um, yeah yea- yes!" I replied back flustered. Denki smiled and shoke his head as he chuckled, 'cute' I thought as both Denki and I shot our head in the direction of laughing.

I rolled me eyes at my "sister" and stepped out of the house closing the door behind me. "I guess you're ready to go?" Denki asked as I nodded in response. "So what do you have planned first?" I asked curiously as we walked to a fancy looking car.
"Well if I told you it wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it?" He asked in a cheekish tone. I giggled getting into the car once he opened the door for me. After closing the car door and walking around to the other side getting in, ge had tapped on the tented window blocking off the view of the front seats. Soon after the car started and we were off.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hello lovely readers, I know that I've been slow on my updates and stuff but in all fairness I have got exams and stuff coming up so I've been doing studying. But yes, I will try to update more and I am also considering doing a preference book on BNHA, so look out for that.
And along with this book I think I want to do like a one-shot every now and then so if you got any one-shot ideas for me or you want a character x your oc I will do that, I will do different characters not just denki for them, so comment what you would like and I'll give you just that.
Bye for now ;)
Love y'all very much and thanks for the support.