Chapter 5

Day before the date
(Y/N) POV:
Petals.... thats all I see. Many different types, colours and shapes. It's beautiful, it was so peaceful, so quiet. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
I grounded as I woke from my peace dream. "Breakfast is READY!!" I heard Yamada (president mic) yell from the other side of my door.

I got up not caring about my mess of hair a top my head. I walked out of my room to see my 'sister' and Shota sitting at the table.... well Shota was asleep. "You slept in again" Yanagi said before taking another bit of her food, "yeah I know" I replied. "Having the same dreams about Denki~" she teased, "shut up!" I yelled grabbing and throwing a pillow at her, which she dodged and ended up hitting Shota. We both gulped as he lifted his head, before slamming his head onto the pillow falling back to sleep. "Typical Shota" both me and Yanagi said in sync.

~mini time skip~
_still (Y/N) POV_
Yanagi and I had made it to class and are wait for the bell to go, as we were talking Denki and the rest of the Bakugou squad walk in. I looked towards Denki as he spotted me. He smiled at me causing myself to smile. He was about to yell hi before Sero put his arm around Denki's shoulders whispers something in his ear, his face went a bright red before he punched Sero in the shoulder playfully before saying something to him.

I smiled at how close the to were before going back to talking with Yanagi and Tsuyu.

~time skip~_Still (Y/N) POV_
The day had continued like normal along with chats with Denki. He hadn't given me any clues to the date, he just said to dress casual and that he would be picking my up at 5.00pm, meaning I'll have two hour to get ready. Yanagi said she would be helping with my hair so i dont have to worry their.

Once me and Yanagi got home, she had said I go have a shower while she puts out some clothing options for me, to which i agreed on. I speed to our bathroom undressing and getting in doing my usual routine including shaving. I got out wrapping a towel around myself and one around my hair. I brushed my teeth and combed through my hair so it wasn't a knotty mess when Yanagi goes to do my hair. I walked to my room to see the Yanagi had laid out a couple of dresses with a jacket to go with each of them, their wher also jeans and shirts with matching jackets, but I decided to go with a yellow skirt and light grey shirt along with a leather jacket to top it off. Yanagi quickly did my hair up in (Y/F/H/S) and did a little bit of makeup for me. I had put on my black combat boots that matched the outfit, I grabbed my purse and phone before walking out of my room.

After I was ready we decided to have a little snack and chat before Denki got here. We were sitting in the lounge room laughing as I heard the door bell ring. "I GOT IT" I yelled putting Yamada to shame. I got up and ran to the door opening it. I was speechless at how handsome the guy infront of me was.