secret

i don't know how these shows work so i'm going to make stuff up lol

it's officially time for the next m! countdown show and it's the first one jongin and i will be attending as a couple. our relationship luckily has not been leaked yet so we have to be as careful as possible to not expose anything. neither of us are ready for the relationship to become public.

the ride to the show is long and boring with just me and my manager in my car. it's times like this i envy jongin and the fact that he has a group. being a solo artist can get so lonely. that's another reason i love hanging out at the exo dorm; i get to be around other people. they may be loud and annoying but they're fun.

once at the show, my manager and i are ushered into my dressing room which, conveniently, is right across from exo's. i don't know how that happened but i wasn't about to complain. i sit down at the table to get my makeup done but as soon as they start, i hear a knock on the door.

"come in," i say. the door opens and i see jongin's head peek through so i smile at him.

"what's up?" i ask.

"just coming to say hi," he says. he enters the room and shuts the door behind him before walking over to me.

"are you ready to go on stage?"

"yeah, i'm just waiting for the other boys to finish."

he pulls a chair up beside me and slides his hand into mine, lacing our fingers together. i lean over to quickly kiss him, much to the annoyance of my makeup artist who grabs my head and holds it in place.

"you have all the time in the world after the show to kiss him, not now," she says.

"stop getting in the way of our love," i whine playfully.

"if you want to go out on stage with no makeup on and explain why then go ahead but otherwise sit still."

i roll my eyes as i mimic her words which causes jongin to start giggling beside me.

"i can see you," she says.

"good for you," i reply. she clucks her tongue but pokes my cheek affectionately. she and i are actually really good friends so we joke around a lot. she starts doing my makeup again so i turn back around to the mirror and let her finish.

once i'm done getting ready, i say goodbye to jongin before making my way towards the stage where i'll be hosting. the other idols slowly make their way out onto the stage and as the cameras are rolling, i try very hard to not look at him. it's very challenging though as he looks so amazing. he ends up standing right behind me with the other boys but i'm forced to focus my attention on anything else. every time i make accidental eye contact with one of my friends or the exo members, they look at jongin then wink at me so i roll my eyes at them. i'm friends with such annoying people.

the show is over a few hours later but i don't get to see jongin immediately because my manager whisks me off to my apartment for a meeting. the meeting takes a few hours but once it's finally done, i can invite jongin over. he arrives in around 20 minutes and we both retire to my bedroom because we're both so exhausted. we lie down in my bed and he pulls me into his arms, almost immediately falling asleep. i lay my head on his chest and the sound of his heartbeat lulls me to sleep with him.

this was for @chenkjd21 :) i hope you like it even though it wasn't good lol