Chapter 1

I hate {love} you.

AN: Hey guys, so this is the first chapter of the story. I hope you all like it:) If you do, feel free to leave me some feedback and vote---->. I will post more if you really like it. If you guys have ideas, I am open to anything. I appreciate every single read and vote and comment I get:) You guys are great! Well, that is all. I’ll update soon

Chapter 1: Jay King. 

I gulped, swallowing my pride as I twisted the cold metal knob. I kept my head down as I walked solemnly to the wooden chair. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up, a shiver rolling down my spine. I kept my gaze locked on a slightly faded spot on my purple pencil skirt. I went through the events of the past hour in my mind. Jay King, aka my enemy, and I were fighting in the hallways. 

 “You’re fugly, bitch!” Jay yelled. 

“Shut the hell up, you fuck!”. 

 “I’m the fuck? Well, you’re a whore!”.

 “Do you want to loose a nut today?”.

“Come at me, bro!”.

Half an hour later, Coach Roids found us wrestling in the foyer. I had a rock in my hand, whilst he had a stapler. Glass from the ex-trophy case surrounded us. It was not the best situation to be caught in. 

 “Ms. Lorelle?”. I lifted my head slowly. Her cold black eyes met my innocent blue ones. 

“Hi,” I said weakly.

 She pursed her lips as she looked over my records. “You are a ninety student,” she began. I nodded, avoiding her stare. She scanned them once more. “I see that you are also the captain of the cheer squad”. I nodded again, not being able to speak because my throat seemed to be closed. “Unlike Mr.King here,” she pointed to the idiot sitting next to me. “I wouldn’t strike you as a “bad” girl. Do you agree?” she continued.

“I-I guess,” I stuttered.

  “So, I can’t help but wonder why an excellent student such as your self would be caught in a situation like the one we have here today”. 

I blushed, looking down again. She cleared her throat. “The ideal punishment would be suspension, which would obviously be recorded”. My heart stopped. What would my parents say? 

 “However, seeing this is your first offense, I will make an exception. I would hate to put a permanent dent in your perfect record”. I sighed and gave her an appreciative smile. 

“Thank you!” I exclaimed. 

“Mr. King, I understand you have a football scholarship. Is that correct?”. “Yes,” Jay whispered.

She raised her mug to her lips, took a sip of the coffee and then placed in on the table again. “Alright, I have come to a decision. I’m sure you both are aware of the eleventh grade camping trip-”. Of course we were aware of it! My best friend, Alexis, and I had been looking forward to it since we were in the second grade.

 “Well, as punishment for your reckless behavior, I am putting you in a cabin together”. My eyes widened. My jaw dropped to the ground, my heart following suit. 

 What?!” Jay and I both yelled. “I can’t stand her!” Jay cried. “I hate him!” I added. She laughed. “You will forgive me one day. Now, get the hell out of my office!” she ordered. 

 I frowned, grabbing my beat-up jean backpack and walked out of the office with Jay trudging behind me. I couldn’t believe the unfairness of it all.