*~Kookie?~*

I had to work for some extra money so I could take Tae somewhere but I hadn't been home in like 3 days. I was so excited to see my TaeTae.

"Tae~ I'm ho-" I walked in but it was empty with just Taes bunny teddy on the floor.

"Tae?" I dropped my bags and my coat then walked upstairs.

"Kookie!?" I ran to our shared room, Tae had pink puffy eyes from crying and bags under his eyes he obviously hasn't slept for days.

"Oh, My baby what's wrong?" I hugged him tightly.

"I-I m-missed K-Kookie so much" He gripped onto me not wanting to let go.

"I'm so sorry baby"

"ill get you something to eat ok" He shook his head and his knuckles went white from holding me so tight.

"Come on then" I Picked him up, he put his legs around my waist and put his arms around my neck.

"I want cwuddles" 

"Ok, then go get your onesie on ok" He finally agreed and went to go get changed. I heated up some milk for him and got his paci (Pacifier).

"I'm weady Kookie" He watched as I sat on the sofa he then sitting in my lap with his 'blankie' over us, I gave him his bottle which he finished within a couple of minute of the movie we were watching. 

"Kookie, TaeTae is tired." I put his head against my chest and gave him his paci.

"Go to sleep ok" I gave him a kiss on the head.

"night Kookie, I wove You"

"I love you too baby"