Natsu and Lucy:

Huh?" Natsu said to Lucy.

"What do you mean huh? I'm pregnant you idiot!"

"So what the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"It means she's having a baby!" Happy exclaimed.

"Wait, like Levy?" Natsu pondered on how Levy was showing her proud baby bump.

"That's so cool, this way I can show Gajeel I'm a man too."

Lucy just shook her head in disappointment. Why did she marry someone like Natsu? She was better off staying single. Then again, Natsu is a great husband and would make an even greater dad.

"So you are not happy at all about the baby?"

"Of course I am Lucy. I'm going to be a dad and teach him or her fire magic and tell them stories about Igneel. And Happy could babysit them sometimes while we go out."

"I don't think that's necessary about the whole Happy situation and our children."

"How far along are you?" Erza said popping out of nowhere.

The parents-to-be jumped.

"Hey Erza, you're here also?" Gray came next with Juvia following him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Mrs. Dragneel yelled.

"We heard the good news so we came to congratulate you." Erza explained.

Both parents were confused. But the blond beauty knew who snitched. "Mirajane" they all said.

"Seriously, she just excited since Elfman and Evergreen is getting married." Lucy said.

"What about her and Laxus?" Natsu questioned.

"They broke up again, Laxus is such a playboy." Lucy commented.

"I thought they broke up 'cause Laxus doesn't want to settle down yet." Gray said.

"He needs to shut up. Mirajane is the best thing that ever happened to him. I swear you men need a reality check." Lucy lectured.

"I agree Lucy, these men are clueless." Erza agreed.

"Says the girl that can't tell if Jellal is into her or not."

Two seconds later the father to be was way outside the town of Magnolia. The rest of the group backed away from her.

"So Lucy you didn't answer my question." Erza said.

"Oh I'm only a month along, well more like 5 weeks."

"So you conceived the child on the day of the fantasia parade." Erza asked.

Lucy's face was as red as Erza's hair. "Well, probably I mean who knows even I don't know." Lucy wanted to crawl into a hole.

Natsu came in 2 minutes later with branches in his hair and dirt all over his clothes.

"Why you did that for Erza?"

Lucy getting tired of all the commotion quietly left the house with Juvia silently following.

"Are you alright Lucy?" Her "ex rival" asked.

"Yeah I'm just tired. This baby takes a toll out of me and I'm just a few weeks along imagine the rest of the months."

"You'll be fine. You're Lucy Dragneel, the wife of a dragon slayer and Fairy Tail's most powerful celestial wizard. Speaking of which did you tell Loke...Leo?"

Lucy gave a sad look to Juvia. "He's not speaking to me; he's still upset over the whole marriage issue."

"It's been three years though."

"It's okay. And Aries is comforting him, so he's okay. I hope he and I can go back to the relationship we had before." She sighed. "But only time will tell."

Juvia gave her friend a hug. "Let's have a girl's night out. You, me and Levy." Lucy laughed.

"That's right Juvia, you're pregnant too. Master must be happy with all these children coming along. Levy is six months, you're three and I'm one." Both girls laughed at how close they were in their pregnancies.

"Yes, my beloved Gray rubs my belly every day. It's beautiful how kind he is to our child." Juvia's eyes shines brighter than Laxus lightning.

The two female wizards walked to pick up the petite bluenette. Upon knocking on the door, they hear yelling. Concerned, they banged on the door. Gajeel opens the door with his usual annoyed look.

"Hey Juvia. Fire bunny," he added, looking at me. "What are you guys doing here?" Fire bunny was a nickname she'd acquired since marrying Natsu.

"Where's Levy?" Lucy asked, ready to hurt Gajeel if any harm comes her girls way.

"Fighting with her two idiot friends, I'm out of it or i'll kill them."

"What are they fighting over?"

"Who's going to be the godparents of the kid? Like I want either of them to be the guardians of my kid, if anything were to happen to us, dumbasses." Gajeel jeered, his tone of voice matching the murder in his already red eyes.

"What brings you two here?" Juvia asked, grabs onto Lucy.

"Lucy is pregnant too!"

"Oh another fire breath? Or is it gonna be a fire bunny?" He joked.

"Maybe a fire bunny, so your baby will have a future wife," Lucy counterattacked.

"I wouldn't want hothead to be my child's father in law."

Moments later, Levy came out with Jet and Droy battered up on the floor while she drags them to her door.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"We want to do a girls night out with just us pregnant women. Are you available?"

"Yeah." She looked towards Gajeel. "Don't wait up for me." He smiled at her.

"Just get rid of these two before you go." Gajeel has changed poor Levy completely. The once sweet and innocent Levy was now hard-headed and stubborn. She gets along with everyone still, but once she gets pissed off, it's over for you.

"So where are we going to go?" Levy asked as she threw her childhood friends in the street.

"Let's go out to eat and celebrate our pregnancies!" Lucy hollered. The girls agreed and went off on their merry way