Natsu and Lucy: Built For Blame

[Warning: This fanfiction is rated M....HEAVY M! Which is including sex and rape...RAPE....! So if you have problems with characters being tortured and RAPED...Then please don't continue! I beg you!]

Chapter 1: Captured Lucy

Lucy began tracing her steps back home after a long morning at the guild. Basically, she had to clean the mess up from the festivals that occurred yesterday. To her, it was a pain in the butt since she didn't even participate in this grand festival. But even worse, Lucy was the only one to clean up! Because everyone else was so fucking tired and wasted from yesterday that they couldn't do a thing! Well except for the rest of Lucy's team. They were actually drinking responsibly! Yet, they still got drunk! They were to last to help.

Lucy picked up the pace a bit as she knew she could take a big nap once she got home. But Plue was a slow poke so then again, it still took a while for them to get back to her house. Luckily, the day was clear and bright so she could feel a little more free and careless while walking on the streets. That's just how Lucy was. She was stumbling a bit on the way to her house. Only because she was thinking of all the good memories she has had in her life. But whenever she gets in this mood, she always forgetting about the rest of the world, but strangely, this was an exception, she stopped for a moment. Her memories slowly faded into the back of her head. Their across her eyes she seen her house always standing like usual. But then, a man dressed in black and white stood in front of the door. He was waiting. He wasn't knocking on the door or calling for someone to come outside. He was just leaning back against the door. Lucy stopped for a moment, holding her breath, but decided to continue forward.

"Who are you?" She said in a demanding voice as she looked quite sly into his face

"Oh, are you the...owner of this house? Because you must be Miss Lucy" He bows in her presence

"Look, I don't care what you are here for or anything like that, but could you PLEASE go home! I'm extremely tired and weak right now and I don't need some bullshit to deal with" Lucy had a touch of pissyness in her straight voice

"Well I see" He chuckled not kicking back anymore "Well..." He thought for a moment in time "AH! Why don't you have some caffeine, we have many things to discuss my lady" He laughed again nervously grabbing a bottle from the back pockets

"How am I supposed to trust you?" She began losing her temper "I'm just really fucking hungry and thirsty and don't need strangers giving me things!" Lucy screamed pointing in the opposite direction

It got more nerve-wracking for him "How about....I cook for you!" He laughs

"Do I really want a stranger to COOK FOR ME!" Lucy knew better than to trust strangers

"W-well yes very true, but you see don't you remember me?" He had to go with a different plan than he thought of getting Lucy once and for all. He would tell some of the truth.

Lucy looked at his stubbornly. She scanned him and realized she had no clue who he was at all. She doesn't remember anyone with slick black hair, very tall and green eyes.

"It's me...Cage...I changed a lot" He drifted down

Her eyes widened. That name, now she remember that name loud and clear. Cage, Lucy's best friend when she was young. She only knew him for a couple years until her Father found out about the boy and banned him from seeing her. It was Lucy's only connection to the outside world of her own home.

"Cage!" Her face lit up as she grabbed him and almost strangled him "It's been so long!" She invited him inside, not treating him like some stranger.

"Well now I'll let you cook!" She chuckled "I remember all those dishes you made for me!" She was excited to be seeing him and happy to see him in this kind of condition.

"Alright, I will make something real good!" He smirked running to kitchen, his plan would be accomplished.

Lucy was writing in her book as Cage began cooking a big meal, when he was just about finished, he added a drop of the potion from that bottle he was trying to give Lucy earlier. Once Lucy heard Cage placing soup into a bowl, she jumped up and ran over to it. But she continued eating it not realizing what had been put in it.

"Ha-ha...Nighty night Miss Lucy!" He said while giving a smirk

She stopped, dropping the spoon on the floor realizing what Cage just said. Before she could react, she found herself lying on the floor. Lucy closed her eyes quickly as Lucy only saw black. She had no clue what a Cage was up too.

Back at the guild...

"Mm... I want to go home and just lay down on Lucy's bed!" Natsu was a little high thinking of the comfort of her home

"It seems weird to me why you call Lucy's house your home Natsu" Happy held his hips together

"That's nice Happy, carry me home!" Natsu hiccupped

"What do you mean Natsu, do you mean Lucy's or OUR OWN HOUSE!" He demanded while laughing.

"Lucy..." He giggled and chuckled

Happy latched his tail onto Natsu heading towards Lucy's house, actually it took a couple hours getting their because Taking a turn for the worst

Natsu was kicking and swaying to the point where it turned dark by the time they got there. Also, by now Natsu felt revived and not drunk one bit

"Lucy, come out, come out, wherever you are!" He shouted running inside with Happy

"Maybe she didn't get home yet..." Happy thought searching her bedroom

"Are you kidding?! Lucy should be back! It's been almost 4 hours! She probably went shopping or something! Who cares! I'm going to go to sleep!" He pounced onto the bed snoring immediately.