Epsiode One: Jason's Bedroom

Hey everyone and welcome to HOOmes! Today we are going to be taking a look at Jason's dream home bedroom. Well, let's get started.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The canary yellow door opens to a room just as bright. The eggshell-white walls make the room seem twice as large as it really is. One of the walls is covered in floor to ceiling windows, outlined with white panels. A collage of photos Piper made for Jason adorns the wall adjacent to the windows. Light fixtures in the form of clouds hang from the ceiling, although they're barely used because of the natural light from the windows.
His white, wooden loft bed stands in the corner of his room. Jason's bed is perfectly made with a white comforter. A pale yellow and blue throw blanket compliments his pillows of the same colors.
Under his bed sits a white desk. The desk is covered in papers, knickknacks, and such. A page of biology notes Piper left on his desk and a few of Leo's screwdrivers for some reason serve as more clutter. But this is really the only space in his room that is. A lamp shaped like multiple lightning bolts stands on the corner of it. A photo cube Percy got him for secret Santa one year sits on the opposite side.
The dark, brown color of wooden floors contrast the brightness of his room. A small, blue and yellow rug lies in the corner (image in cover) under an old, cloth rocking chair. A throw similar to the one on his bed is haphazardly thrown on the back of the chair. His glasses and an open book sit on top of the chair.
A white wardrobe stands in the corner of the room, unobtrusive and fairly unimportant. His shoes and collared shirts are neatly lined and arranged by color. Piper has a drawer in his closet that's slightly opened and overflowing.
His room is bright and neat and everything he loves but still has touches of Piper and his friends and a little bit of mess which makes his room really feel like home.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That's all for this week! Let me know what you thought of it in the comments!! See you next week for a look at Piper's bedroom🤩