episode 2

I just started listening to johnnie non stop. I always think about johnnie and how he is literally a few blocks away from me.

I decide to make a party while my parents weren't home and johnnie was guest of honor.

When my parents left and my brother went to a sleepover I was beyond excited.

After planning a lot of people came even people i don't know i was a little concern. I was looking around for johnnie i couldn't see him anywhere.

I kept turning my head i couldn't see him anywhere i was freaking out.

I found johnnie i tried talking to him but i bet he couldn't hear me because of the loud music. He took me too outside where a balcony was we were talking.

We looked at the moon.

"We could kiss you know, we could kiss right now and no one will know" he said.
"Johnnie"
"I heard you had a crush on me"
"How did you know"
"You said something about having a crush on me" 

After talking i got up to leave but johnnie grabbed my arm and then he just kissed me.

That was my first kiss

Ever since that day i tried dming johnnie on Instagram but he didn't respond.

A few days later my parents were still at work me and my brother were sleeping until i heard knocking in the window i was freaking out.

I checked my security cameras to check who it was it was johnnie waving at the camera he look adorable. 

I let him in we were taking we were about to kiss on the lips but my parent's opened the door johnnie had to hide until he just left my house.