Chapter 20.1

"I apologize in advance if the chapter seems all over the place."

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Chapter 20

Thursday Night

This was the third day of my OSS I have been home all week and I'm getting tired of seeing the same walls. My aunt is pissed at me because I fought Zamia, she won't even let me explain the reason for the fight. She comes home every evening and says hi to me then goes straight to her room.

My phone rang as I sat on the couch in the living room, I looked at the caller ID and it was my aunt.

"Hello?" I answered after putting the tv on mute.

"Cree I'm gonna be home late."

"Okay."

"No company." She said sternly.

"Okay."

"Alright then later."

"Bye." I said then hung up. I dialed Malik's number to see what he was up to.

"Hello."

"Malik!" I sang into the phone. "What'chu doin' bae?"

"Nohthin' chillin' wassup with you jailbird?" He joked.

I laughed. "Nothin' bored, can you come over?"

"Are you supposed to have company over?"

"No."

"You gon' get in trouble."

"Baby trouble is my middle name, trouble don't scare me."

"Aight, I'll be there in a few."

"Okay, but don't park in front of the house." I said.

"Aight."

***************************

Meanwhile in Brooklyn

Terrel POV

I held Aria close to me as we walked side by side to Miss Sharen's door. I knocked on the door and stepped back waiting for her to open the door. She opened the door and a smile appeared on her face.

"Hey, come in." She said motioning us inside. "Aria look at you gettin' all big. What are you havin'?"

"A boy." Aria said rubbing her belly.

"Aw well I can't wait to meet the little guy." Miss Sharen said rubbing Aria's little baby bump. "So what brings you two by?"

"I haven't seen you in a little while and I wanted to visit you momma Crenshaw." Aria said. "Just because Cree isn't here that doesn't mean I can't stop by and see what goin' on, you're like family." She finished.

"Aww, well I'm glad you stopped by." Miss Sharen said. The room was silent and then she slapped my arm playfully. "Wassup with you baby boy, you ready to be a daddy?" She asked.

"I guess, I mean I'll learn everything I need to along the way. I look at it as a blessing and a way for an experience."

"Well you're becoming a man, and this separates you from the boys, responsibility is a big part of your life now, just take care this lil' lady and your baby." She said.

"That's what I plan on doing, they're now my number one priority."

Aria got up and went to the bathroom, then Miss Sharen turned to me. "Rel, I wanna talk to you about somethin'."

"Okay wassup?"

"Well for the past couple of days, I've been feeling like someone has been watchin' me and its botherin' me."