Chapter 1

Dear diary,

8-13-14

I was abruptly woken up by the annoying beep of my alarm clock. It's 6:30 am, I really hate getting up so early to go to what seems like prison. I wasn't to excited about today, because today is the first day of school. New school, new faces, new everything. I'm not prepared.

I don't have to be there till 7:50, but I like to take my time while getting ready. So I brushed my soft and long brown hair, straightened it, did my makeup, got dressed, and ate some breakfast. Today I decided to wear and nice pair of dark denim high waited

shorts, a floral top with a maroon cardigan, a white flower crown, and a pair if white vans. I tried to show as much of my personality in my outfit as I could. One step closer to coming out of my "shell". It was 7:30 and I decided to leave for school. I got in my black jeep wrangler, and pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the school.

I made it just in time to my advisory. at Westside they have an advisory teacher for all four years (freshman to senior year).

"Listen up! We have a new student joining us. Her name is Cassidy, everybody say hello and be nice."

Everybody just said hi and went back to doing whatever they were doing before.

The day was going by very smoothly I made a few friends who were very nice to me. Im beginning to really like this school. But, one of my new friends warned me about 3 guys. she said their names were Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, and Sam Wilkinson. she said they were the troublemakers. I just went along with it just aware of the information she told me.

It was 7th period the last period of the day. I had a photography class, it's just something I decided to do because I had so many open classes to fill. There was already a seating chart on the board and we just had to find our seats from there. I looked to see where I sat and I sat right next to Jack Gilinsky. I was warned about him but he wasn't here yet. I was honestly itching to see what he looked like. Next thing I know this tall, dark haired boy plopped onto the seat next to me.

"H-hi, you must be J-Jack."

"Yup, that's me, and you must be.." he looked up at the board to get my name, "..you must be Cassidy. I heard your new here at Westside." I just nodded in response. he looked me up and down and smirked "good to know."

I didn't know what to think. He seemed really sweet, i don't know why I would have to be cautious of him. Honestly he was really really attractive, like I've never even seen someone like him before. He had soft brown eyes, dark brown hair perfectly spiked up, tan skin, and a smile that was to die for. He was like an angel.

We didn't talk at all during class, because the teacher was talking about what the class was about and rules and all the required things teachers talk about in the first day. Even though we weren't talking, I could feel Jacks eyes on me and I could see him out of the corner of my eye. I pretended like I didn't see him. it was finally the end if the day, we all packed out stuff and then the bell rang, indicating that it was the end of the day. I got up and started to walk towards the door, and while I was walking, Jack brushed past me and grabbed my butt and said, "see you around." Then he smiled and winked at me then continued to walk away.

I'm finally home,and I can't stop thinking about today. I was having mixed emotions about what was going on. I think I may like Jack, I surprisingly feel really comfortable around him. I think he may be the key to getting out of my comfort zone. I know it's only the first day and we barely talked but I feel like I needed him. He is all i can think about, but I'm glad I'll see him tomorrow.

Xoxo,

Cassidy