chapter 5

Andy's POV.

every since we got home and explained everything to everyone. everything has been awkward, everyone is on edge with every noise i turn around to see what it was.

everyone agreed that we needed to protect ashley from who ever this guy is. right now me,lauren,sammi,and cc are hunting. we left everyone else at home to watch ashley.

we caught a few animals and a bear. we took the bear back to the house so juliet could cook it after.

"hey guys were back!" i yelled

the rest came running down stairs, jinxx and jake took the bear into the kitchen, while i went upstairs to check on my two babys.

i was surprised to see ashley and carson awake. ashley looked up when i walked in and smiled. and this time it was a real smile he didn't look tired anymore he skin looked better and everything.

"hey baby how you feeling?" i asked sitting next to him

"amazing i don't feel tired anymore and i didn't have any kind of dream i feel so much better" ashley said jumping a little.

"well that's good" i chuckled

ashley got up and left the room probably to go but carson in his bed. we he came back he closed and locked the door.

"baby what are you doing?" i asked sitting up straight when he came over and sat on my lap.

"mmm, nothing really but we could do something if you want" he said licking the side of my neck.

"ashley what has got into you?" i moaned

"maybe you should" ashley replied he then pulled away and took off a ring.

it hit my hard, it felt like i was hit by a truck. it was amazing, then everything came together ashley was in heat again. my eye's turned darker. all he had to do was smirk and i had him pinned to the bed.

"well ashley this is going to be interesting." i growled

ashley blushed and moaned

(time lapse 4 hours: 8-9rounds later *to lazy to write smexy scene*)

me and ashley both laid the panting trying to catch our breath.

"that..*pant*...was...*pant*...amazing *pant*" ashley said

"shit we need to shower, come on'' i said getting out of the bed.

"ok," ashley got up wincing slightly.

we both took a shower together, lets just say we had to take another shower.

once we were done we put on some clothes an went down stairs, everyone was eatting.

" i see you too have decided to stop fucking and join us like normal people" ella teased

everyone laughed, excpet ashley he was blushing like crazy. we sat down and started eatting we were all drinking blood to keep our energy up. it was human blood from the hosptial. because i don't think any of us could kill a human for blood.

once we were done, we all went to watch T.V half way through the show there was a knock on the door. i sniffed the air it was a weird scent, i didn't know what it was, everyone by now was smelling the air.

"witch" was all sammi had to say before i ran ashley into carson's room.

"grab carson and go in the cloest and go in the little roon in the back and be quite" i demmanded