chapter 7

Tyler's POV.

i have tried everything, everything to wake him up. i don't know what else to do.... their was only one other time i have seen this and that was when ashylnn was in the hospital and that scum bag kissed him and he woke up.

but i refuse to let that happen no matter how desperate i get. plus even if i would let him he can't, he's dead.

i did feel kind of bad i mean i knew ashylnn loved him, they were mates after all, but soon he will realize that i can give him so much more.

even as much as i want him to wake up, a part of me doesn't what if he rejects me? or he hates me for what i told Emily to do to him?

i can't i just can't....he is my everything. if he told me he hated me i would die, i would kill myself because he holds my heart.

i looked at him, knowing when he wakes up i wouldn't be able to look him in the eye's and tell him what i have done.

I sighed and got up walking to the side of his bed, i grabbed his hand. they were so soft and...cold I'm afraid to think the worst. 

what if he's dead? what if he doesn't wake up ever and it's all my fault?!?!?!?

"wake up already!! i will do anything! please..." i yelled whispering the last word.

i was so close to my breaking point,

"i'm so sorry ashylnn" i whispered kissing him on the lips.

Ashylnn/Ashley's POV.

all i could see was darkness there was nothing there. it was cold and empty and i didn't like it very much, it didn't set right with me.

i don't know how long i have stayed here, but it has been longer then i have wanted to. i keep hearing people's voices, i have never heard them before so i don't know who they are.

they keep saying they don't know when i will wake up, am i asleep? i need to wake up i can feel everything and hear everything i just can't move.

"I'm so sorry ashylnn" a man whispered and kissed me.

as if triggering something my eye's snapped open and i took in a deep breath. when that happen he pulled away.

he looked at me with wide eyes, he looked shocked,happy,....scared?

"who are you and where am i?" i asked looking around.

"your new house and i'm your other mate Tyler,Tyler black" he answered

black? that name sound familiar...but were have i heard it before?

"why am i here i want to go home" i said sitting up facing him

"because your my mate and you belong here with me." he said

"no i already have a mate, we have mated and have a child" i said with a firm voice

"Ashylnn why don't you get some rest and i will get you some food we will talk about this later" he said getting up.

"NO!!!! I WANT TO GO HOME AND BE WITH MY FAMILY NOT HERE I DON'T KNOW YOU LET ME GO!!!" i yelled i don't know him he is NOT my mate.

"this is your family now you will learn to love it" he said

"i will NEVER love it" i said but soon regretted it when he had his hands around my neck.

"you will learn you place my dear, you are mine and no one else's. do you understand?!?!? answer me!!" he yelled griping tighter and tighter.

i couldn't breath, so there for i couldn't say anything. since when do i need air to breath? i asked myself i soon started to panic my heart race picked up when he brought one of his hands up and slapped my across the face so hard that i fell off the bed.