Namkook | RIDE ME

This is from my friend @s4ha6uwu (bruh she's namkook sucker °Д°°Д°)

(bruh she's namkook sucker °Д°°Д°)

⚠️ degradation | cock slapping/hitting | orgasm denial ⚠️

-------------

Perhaps Namjoon would have been better off listening.

Namjoon hadn't listened to Jungkook. His dom had specifically told him to not touch himself, to wait until the other got home, but he was disappointed to find his little baby pathetically fingering himself, as if it could ever mimic Jungkook's cock, the thing that Namjoon wanted most.

On most occasions, Jungkook would have had Namjoon finger himself and only get off that way, maybe even use a toy, but Jungkook felt like pursuing a different punishment tonight. He'd give his little slut what he wanted most, but wouldn't give him the ability to get off from it.

"P-please, I-I couldn't wait sir," Namjoon whimpered as he pulled his fingers out, his well lubed hole letting out an obscene squelching noise that only made Jungkook growled out in frustration once more.

"So fucking pathetic Joonie," Kook sighed but quickly undid his belt, tossing it to the side as he palmed himself through his jeans, his hard on very visible at that point, and Jungkook's eyes scanned over Namjoon's naked body again, hole leaking lube, and his hole twitching every so often like his cock, poor little thing didn't know what was coming.

Jungkook just situated himself on the bed. "P-please, I-I am pathetic, but I-I wanna cum," Namjoon begged.

"Just shut your fucking mouth and ride my cock, show me how bad you want me, ride me like how you were riding your fingers," Jungkook demanded, leaning against the headboard as he watched Namjoon nearly run to him, already grabbing his cock and placing it under his slick hole, sliding down with ease from how opened up and loose he was.

"D-daddy," Namjoon whimpered as he sat down, taking in every inch to the hilt, thighs already shaking from getting what he wanted, actually feeling so full and content.

"Ride me, slut, do something good for once," Jungkook rolled his eyes, even more turned on by the way he was degrading his hyung. It was his favorite thing to do. Jungkook placed his hands on Namjoon's hips, digging his nails into his flesh, helping him bounce up and down. Jungkook threw his head back, moaning at the way Namjoon clenched around him every time he went down, stopping for a few seconds to grind back and forth.

"Gonna cum," Namjoon cried out, and Kook slapped the other's cock, making Namjoon cry out even more, tears starting to stream down his face from how wrecked he was, how sensitive his baby cock was.

"You don't get to cum today, not when you can't obey a simple fucking rule," Jungkook demanded, slapping Namjoon's cock once more. Namjoon just nodded and continued to ride his boyfriend until he felt Jungkook twitch, shooting his load into the older boy, slapping his cock a few more times. It was so painful, yet so fucking good for Namjoon, but he wasn't even allowed to cum, even as precum dripped from his small cock.

"Next time listen," Jungkook whispered in the other's ear before pushing him off of him, cum spilling out from Namjoon's gaping hole, running all down his thighs as Jungkook went to retrieve a cock cage, fastening it around Namjoon so he wouldn't have to worry about his baby having an "accident".

End

٩(●˙-˙●)۶٩(●˙-˙●)۶ My otp 4ever