BOTTOM NAMJOON | TWITTER

Just some of my fav bottom Namjoon's author that I recommend you to followヾ(˙❥˙)

Note that I don't put the whole story for each account. If you want to read the whole story just checked out the author account. I promise you won't regret it╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳'⸝⸝⸝)╯

Twitter :- @joonbuginjuly

Kinda went to hiatus for a while

_______________________

Omega Cow Namjoon Hybrid and Alpha Lion Hybrid Jimin
Pairing: MinJoon

Tags: Hybrids, lactation, drugging, manipulation, body modification, abo, dumbification

-----------------

How did he get so lucky namjoon thought as he laid in the large bed, silk sheets splayed around him. Next to him a warm strong body, his alpha, his love, his mate.

How did such a stupid cow hybrid like himself end up with such a strong and powerful alpha, a pack alpha lion.

His mate who cared for him so much, gave him a roof over his head, a soft bed to lay on, soft clothes because his mate would never have him wear something that could scratch against his beautiful summer skin, and every jewel or precious metal he could desire.

He lived a life of luxury, laying back in his bed all day, ready for the moment his mate steps through the door to ravish his soft body.

To milk his chest that had swollen so uncomfortably in his absence, drinking from the source and he guides namjoon through orgasm after orgasm, playing him like a symphony, making sure to stuff the dumb cow with load after load of cum, waiting for one to take, and if it didn't take today, there was always the next day, and the next.

Until namjoon's stomach was swollen with pups, with life given to him so gracefully by his mate, how happy he would be, his body plumping up with life, and his breasts to expand even bigger to accommodate the life it must care for. Oh how he couldn't wait to be pregnant, how he couldn't wait to have pups.

To have Park Jimin's pups.

.....
______________________

My fav minjoon abo hybrid au uwuwu

She also has ao3 account check it out to okay tqq

Twitter:- @hardforjoon (Joontopia)