TAEJOON | DEMON

⚠️ Demon Taehyung | Rape | Manipulation ⚠️

------------------------

The club was packed with people in various costumes; pirate, Chucky, fairy, stripper nurse, Alice, and is that a mermaid making out with a dracula?

Namjoon scoffed and emptied his second glass of vodka, looking plain in his all black suit and silk red chocker wrapped around his neck in the middle of characters clash.

About an hour ago, Hoseok showed up in front of his door out of the blue, dressed as a vampire, demanded Namjoon to come along with him to this Halloween party, and Namjoon hastily put on the easiest outfit he could find in his closet then simply claimed himself as an demon. His plan of movie marathon got thrown out the window.

He sighed, looking at Hoseok flirting (and failing) with Yoongi who's dressing like a witch. He drank his third glass in one shot, groaning at the burn and decided to just dance it off, might as well get himself laid. He didn't want to spend the rest of the night sitting and drinking by himself, feeling ridiculous.

Namjoon danced to the loud fast beated music and tried to enjoy himself. He wasn't drunk, just a bit tipsy. He smiled coyly when he felt a body against his back, grinding his boner that was strangely cold on his clothed butt cheek. So big, Namjoon gasped.

The stranger turned him around and Namjoon was blown away at how charming he was. Two curvy horns on his head, messy blond hair, and smudge lined eyes as red as blood. He was dressed in a black shirt that showed his toned body, and black ripped jeans.

"Hey there, angel," he smirked. Namjoon shivered at the deep voice and unconsciously placed his hands on the stranger's neck.

"Really? A demon?" Namjoon asked in an amused tone, brown eyes twinkling.

"Incubus," the stranger corrected with a whisper right on Namjoon's ear, purposely grazing his thick lips.

Namjoon felt hot all of a sudden, his pants tightening incredibly fast that he got dizzy and gripped the said incubus' shoulders.

"T-Taehyung," Namjoon moaned a name that he himself got no clue of how he knew it, but it felt so deliciously right rolling off of his tongue.

"Good little angel, my Namjoon , so beautiful..." The incubus, Taehyung , caressed Namjoon's face with the back of his hand. Namjoon leaned in like an obedient, hungry, little cat.

For a second Namjoon saw Taehyung's red eyes were glowing, thinking it was just a trick of the lights. Then the club spinned, and Taehyung's lips on his; licking, sucking, biting, and twisting his tongue inside Namjoon's mouth like he was tainting and devouring the fake-angel's soul.

Taehyung pushed him, Namjoon expected the pain from crashing the club's wall, but he was pinned to a soft bed instead. Taehyung's lips trailed down Namjoon's chin, to his jaw line, ending with a stripe of lick on the vein on his neck, before getting up to get rid of their clothes.

Namjoon whimpered from the feeling of Taehyung's black, sharp nails on his heated skin, ripping his black shirt and pants off. He drooled on the sight of Taehyung's inhumanly huge cock, standing hard and tall against his abs. Namjoon was shocked and scared at first but he couldn't think straight, his mind was clouded with lust. All he wanted was Taehyung to fuck him, wreck him, make him beg and cry out his name.

"I want it, p-please," Namjoon moaned, "Fuck, what's happening to me, ahh T-Tae, please, please, I-I can't-" he writhed like he was in pain, clawing the bed sheet desperately.

Taehyung spread Namjoon's legs, "Look at that pretty little thing," he brushed a thumb on Namjoon's twitching hole.

"Lucky you I'm not a fan of foreplay," his smirk was so evil Namjoon wanted to run but he couldn't even feel or control his limbs anymore.

"GA-AHH! " Namjoon screamed at the top of his lungs when Taehyung shoved his whole cock dryly in his tight hole. His body was protesting at the horrible horrible pain but his mind told him it feels good and that he needed more.

Taehyung snapped his hips immediately, not letting Namjoon to adjust. He moved in long but quick thrusts, pulling out to the tip of his cock then slammed back in, straight on Namjoon's prostate. Namjoon screamed , Taehyung's cock felt cold inside his burning hole.

Suddenly, black wings similar to a bat's, but so much bigger, spread out from Taehyung's back as he growled, and a long, black tail snaked its way to curl on Namjoon's thigh to keep him from moving too much from the harsh moves.

Now he was sure it wasn't just the lights, Taehyung's red eyes were glowing and glaring down at him, piercing into his soul. Namjoon couldn't stop moaning in pleasure despite the tears streaming down his cheeks, he was beyond frightened.

"Human are so easy to fool," the incubus laughed, his grip got harder on Namjoon's waist that his nails digged in the flesh, drawing out some blood. "What a beautiful sight," he licked his lips, "Come on, cry and scream my name louder, Joon ah."

No! Stop! I don't want it! Stop it! Fuck, it hurts! Stop! Go rot in hell you fucking demon!

"Yes! Tae, more, aah I need m-more! Please, T-Tae! It feels so good, ohh- fuck yes! Don't s-stop! Tae!"

Namjoon felt his stomach twisted and he wanted to puke when he spurted out ropes of white from his untouched cock, it was like something inside forced him to cum. His back curved up from the bed with yet another sinful scream.

Taehyung bent down and licked it clean, "Always delicious." He hummed in delight, before roughly turning the poor human to lay on his stomach and pulled his ass back to drill into him even harder and faster.

The incubus' cold balls made loud slapping noise on Namjoon's lower butts, making them red, and the bed was crushing down under them at some point.

His moans were drowned out by the tears-wet pillow, he could barely breathe nor feel his lifeless doll-like body, and he slowly slipping out of conscious while the incubus was still destroying his body to no end.

"Now, now, Namjoon , don't you dare passing out on me. I'm far from done, baby. Do you know what's so great about being an incubus? My cock is hard all the time. Oh, my dearest Namjoon, the moon's still high, I have all night long to fuck you and drown you in my fluids!"

Taehyung's sinister laugh echoed as he flooded Namjoon's ass with his first wave of orgasm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End

Eyoo long time no see lmao ( ̄3 ̄)