New Day

Few hours later.

Katsuki wakes up and looked around and sees Izuku laying on the hospital bed beside him. Katsuki quickly got up from the bed and rushed to his boyfriends side. He didn't notice that almost all of his class was at the door looking at them two. He looked at Izuku's face and felt his tears rolling down his cheeks.
"...Izuku? I- I... Don't leave me okay? I-I can't live without you... please be okay"
Katsuki placed his head on the bed and took Izuku's hand in his and intertwined his fingers with Izuku's.

The class looked at the two boys and whipped their tears. Uraraka, Iida, Denki and Kirishima looked at their two friends and quietly walked into the room. Uraraka and Iida went at the other side of Izuku's bed where Katsuki wasn't. Kirishima and Denki on the other hand went over to Katsuki to cheer him up.

Kirishima pats Katsuki back and gently says
"Brochan, I'm sure Izuku will be alright. We're here for both of you" Kirishima smiles and hugs Katsuki and to his surprise, Katsuki hugs him back, crying.
"There, there, cry as much as you want" Kirishima pats Katsuki's back and looks at Izuku.

Uraraka starts crying and turns herself to Iida who pulls her into a hug and gives her a kiss on the head.
"He'll be alright, I know it. Izuku is a fighter" Iida said quietly but loud enough so that Katsuki, Kirishima and Denki heads him. Katsuki looked sideways at Iida and whipped his eyes and lightly smiled, so out of his character.
"Y-yeah, he's a fighter and he n-never gives up" Katsuki said looking at Izuku, he got out of Kirishima's hug and stood up and bended over Izuku's face. He gently kissed Izuku then went back into his chair and cried more.

I love you Deku, I.. please come back to me

Over the next few days nothing changes in Izuku's condition. No one knows what made Izuku be in this situation. Class 1A isn't the same as before with Katsuki sitting in his chair crying, and not paying attention to the lesson, no one really did; without Izuku being here Class 1A wasn't the same, it wasn't as bright as it used to be. Katsuki usually spend his free time in the recovery girls room looking over Izuku; hoping that maybe today he will open his eyes and look at him with his beautiful green eyes.

Few days later
Katsuki has his head on Izuku's hospital bed, he fell asleep while crying and looking at his boyfriend. Kirishima and Denki walked into the room and looked over at Katsuki and sadly smiled.
"He's taking it the worst out of everyone... I wish Izuku woke up so that Katsuki doesn't do something to himself, he barely sleep or eats"
Kirishima whispered worriedly to Denki who nodded in agreement.

Katsuki turned his head in the direction of Izukus face and mumbled "Izuku... I miss you" under his breath still sleeping. Kirishima heard what Katsuki said as he had walked over to him before he mumbled, hearing what Katsuki mumbled, Kirishima shut his eyes imagining the pain his best friend is going through. Suddenly one of Izuku's fingers slightly moved, Katsuki felt it as the finger that Izuku moved was the one on the hand Katsuki was holding.

Katsuki shot his eyes open and looked over at Izuku then at the finger he moved and back at Izuku.
"I-Izuku?.... izu-... deku?!" Katsuki said as his voice cracked, his eyes were filled with tears once again. He placed his forehead on Izuku's and gently with a voice that clearly tells you the person is crying, he whispered "Please wake up... I'm missing you so much, my wee broccoli"

A few moments later, Izuki opened his eyes slightly and looked into Katsuki's watery one. "D-Dont... cry K-Kacchan.." Izuku quietly says as he smiles lightly. "I-I'm okay" Izuku sweetly and soflty says right before his lips are connected with Katsuki's. Katsuki slowly and softly yet with so much passion kissed Izuku as his tears started falling onto Izuku's face.

Kirishima and Denki look over at them two kissing and widen their eyes, not for the fact that they're kissing but for the fact that Izuku is finaly awake! Kirishima quickly leaves the room with Denki and run all over the school to find the recovery girl. Meanwhile Katsuki pulls away from Izuku and smiles, Izuku pats the space beside him with a small smile. Katsui got the message and walked over to his other side and got onto the hospital bed and cuddled up to Izuku. "I missed you so much Izuku" Katsuki says as he plays with Izuku's hair. "Yeah.. I missed you too and there's nothing serious going on with me. I-I just had bad time sleeping and eating that's probably what caused this whole situation, I'm sorry for worrying you" Izuku quietly speaks into Katsuki's chest and cuddles to him more. Katsuki sighs and kisses his forehead "You need to look after yourself more, If you want you can move in with me... my parents are out of the country for 2 months and don't apologise, I didn't notice anything going on with you and it's natural for me to be worried when something happens to the one I love the most on this planet" Izuku smiles and blushes at his boyfriends sweet words. "You must be tired.. go to bed I'll be here cuddled to you. I love you Kacchan" Izuku says before kissing Katsuki's nose and cuddling even more to him. Katsuki nods and closes his eyes "I love you too"

Around 20 minutes later Kirishima runs into the room with Denki and recovery girl. He notices the two lovebirds sleeping on the bed and aws and quickly takes a picture. If BakuBro ever finds out.. I'm dead as hell. Kirishima thought as he takes another picture but this time a close up. Oh well, fuck it. He takes a couple hundred more and smiles at them. "They look adorable!" Kirishima says with a hint of fangirling in his voice, Denki agrees and so does the recovery girl.

New day, and another happy surprise but will the next day be also a happy surprise for the boys or will it be a horrible ending of their love? Will they stay strong against the upcoming evil which is watching them closely from the shadows? Will they uncover the truth that was lost? What will happen on the next new day?....

--------- ------- - -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey guys!

Its me here, super sorry for the short and late chapter. I promise to update more often and I'll get my friend to remind me to do so since I am quite forgetful.

I hope you enjoyed it x

Love you X PEACE OUT