Beginning of the End

The group started at Recovery Girls shocked and terrified, Katsuki was the first one to speak out his voice quiet with a hint of sadness in it and determination. "So, how do we find the hidden ancient land and the purple fucking flower?" Iida looked at him with sorrow, and placed his hand on his shoulder "She said that the land changes location every decade and no one knows where it is. The chance of us finding it is... below 1%" Katsuki pushed his hand away from his shoulder aggressively and looked at him as if he's about to punch the living fuck out of him.  Kirishima quickly placed himself infront of Katsuki, blocking him from making any movement on Iida.

"Katsuki calm down, we all know how much Izuku means to you. We all know he's your world and you're his, now do you really think Izuku would like it if you punched one of his very close friends if not even a best friend?" Kirishima said trying to knock some senses back into his idiotic best friend. Katsuki didn't respond to him, he only looked down at the ground which told Kirishima that he's thinking about what just  he said. "No I don't think Izuku would be too pleased if he heard that BakuBro"

Once Kirishima got hold of the situation and made sure that Katsuki isn't gonna be a wee bitch and attack anyone just because he's moody, the Recovery Girl coughed to grab everyones attention. "I said that no one knows about its location but the truth is that I think one of my friends actually is really interested in the land and follows its location every decade, so he might know where it is this time around. I'll give you his address, when you reach him tell him I send you" She said and turned to Katsuki "Don't worry, I'll look after your Izuku while you get the flower to heal him" She finished the sentence of with a smile and that's when Katsuki did another thing that's quite unlike him. He pulled her into a hug and thanked her for her help and looking after his boyfriend while he's away.

Couple hours later and all the teachers and class 1-A knew about the whole situation and how Kirishima, Uraraka, Denki, Iida and of course Katsuki are going to find the land and bring back the flower to save Izuku. The teachers decided to send Aizawa and All Might with them. The group didn't say anything as they knew they'll need their teachers experience and power in order to make it safely there and back home.

The same day, The group of the heroes left to the unknown. One goal set- Bring the flower to save Izuku. But what they didn't know  is that someone else felt the school to follow them.

The one and only....

///

Hai babes x

Another short update, sorry its just that  I only had them 30 minutes free and I really wanted to just publish it.

See ya in the next chapter x

Comment any ideas or who you think the mysterious person is xox