The Next Day

As Izuku and Katsuki continued on sleeping on the hospital bed, cuddling to each other in order to warm themselves up a bit more. Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima and Denki were outside of the room, comping up with strategies and ideas on how to protect themselves and the two lovebirds in the room incase anything happens example someone tries to kill Izuku or uses Katsuki in order to hurt Izuku. They decided that at least two of them will say with the couple all the time and they'll move into Katsukis house as they have phoned his parents and asked them about it and they allowed them.

As the group was discussing more outside, Izuku woke up from his sleep, yawning and whining at the sudden pain in his stomach. The whine even though it was quiet, Katsuki still heard it as his senses were set on high alert as he was worried about his boyfriend. He shot his eyes opened and looked at Izuku curled up in a ball beside him, looking like he's in pain.

"Hey, baby.. you okay? what's wrong?" Katsuki askes worriedly as he continued on watching his baby being in pain, Izuku looked at him and licked his lower lip "It's- mmhhff ow- My stomach. It's sore" He ends up finishing the sentance with sobs which makes Katsukis heart break in two. He pulled Izuku into a hug "Recovery Girl? Someone?! Deku needs help!" His screams can be heard from outside so within a second Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima and Denki barged into the room, kicking the door down not thinking to just open it normally. "What happened?!" Uraraka shouts as she runs closer to the bed only to be held back by Iida. "Calm Down" Iida whispers into her ear which makes her calm down a wee bit. That is until Katsuki pulls away from Izuku. Why? Because as soon as he pulls away you can see the blood on his shirt. Katsuki looks down at his shirt and then down at Izuku who's stomich is covered with blood. Katsuki's eyes fill with tears and he looks back at Kirishima "GO GET RECOVERY GIRL NOW" He shouts but his voice is raspy due to crying, he hugs Izuku and pulls away from him to try to find a way of stopping the blood until Recovery Girl comes. He decides to just put pressure on it to try to stop the bleeding, thankfully Kirishima runs into the room with Recovery Girl in his hands a few minutes later.

Recovery Girl look at Izuku and quickly works her magic and stops the blood and puts bandages on it, before putting the bandages on it she checks the wound to see what could've caused it. She cursed and put them on and made eveyone go outside to talk to them. Katsuki didn't want to leave his now sleeping boyfriend so Kirishima and Denki had to drag him out of the room to the hospitals wing corridor.

Everyone looked at Recovery Girl, they didn't have to voice out their question as she already knew what they want to know. "Sorry, but Izuku got stabbed with a knife dipped in an ancient poison which is really rare to stumble on these days. The only way to fully cure Izuku and get the poison out of his body is to find the purple diamond flower which only grows once a year in the hidden ancient land. What is the problem is that no one knows where the Ancient Land is located as it changes locations every decade."

How and Why did Izuku get stabbed?

Where is the Ancient Land?

Will the group be able to save Izuku or will he die?

Is everything as  it seems? Is your friend, actually your friend? and is your enemy, actually your enemy?

Find out in the next chapters

///

Sorry all for the short chapter

Its 1am and I suddenly got the urge to update this story.

I'll try to update more often

See you in the next chapter babes xx