Part 1 The beginning

" Hi my names Mercy James,I'm 17 years old I live on my own in Aussie I have brown hair and brown eyes well,i have to tell you a little secret that I've been wanting to tell forever. I self harm. I've been cutting for two years now the reasons are because my stupid ex boyfriend Calum Hood cheated on me and we were dating for at least 2 years. I never wanted to love another person ever again,it hurt so bad that I stayed in my bedroom for 2 weeks and I got really sad  and my stress levels went really high,my parents had died when I was 7 they got in a really bad car accident just killed them instantly. No last good bye. No nothing.
My aunt Chelsea tells me stories about my parents of how wonderful they were and such caring people.

Mercy 's (P.O.V)

"Mer where are you ? my best friend Sammy calls from down stairs in the living room i yell from my room "I'm up here Sam". !Sammy looks around for you until she peaks her head in your bedroom door "hey girl you about ready to go?"she says with excitement, "yes hold on I'm almost done I just have to do my makeup and do my hair."

" Okay well I'm going down stairs to look in your fridge to find some food while your finishing getting ready". "Alright fatty but don't eat all my food ." while I was putting on my eyeliner.
Sammy is already down in the kitchen raging in my fridge eating like a pig I can hear her down stairs scarfing food down her throat.
God damn I love her so much Sammy has been there for me since I found out my parents had died, I don't know what I would do without her.

Then out of no where I get a text message from Calum,I stopped and dropped my eyeliner on my carpet.
Shit.
I had to answer it I just had to I knew it was going to be a mistake,I needed the closure.
" Hey Mercy I know it's been along time since we talked and I know you,probably don't want to talk to me right now but I need to tell you something that I have been wanting to tell you since the day we broke up it still hurts..."

Sorry cliffhanger