Im Sorry Mercy

I picked up my phone and read this...
~~~
"It still hurts okay. I'm so sorry for
what I did to you,I Wish that I could take the hurt away but I can't.
I hope you can forgive me but if you can't then, I'm fine with that but I want you to know that I still love you.
I didn't mean to hurt you and make you feel that way about your self, I didn't intend to do that I'm so sorry.
I just am.
Mercy I still love you with every second of the day,and every minute that goes by.
I don't forget what I've done to you,
I will dread with the pain that I've caused you until the day that I die. Because that is how much I love you and I'm still IN love with you I can't and I won't stop loving you no matter what.
- Cal

Mercy's (P.O.V)

After when I was done reading the text message from Calum I was in tears,tears were falling down my cheeks the red tear stains were still there lying on my cheek.
I herd the door creek and it was Sammy. "H-hey are you almost ready ?
and she came by my side slowly but surly.
"Hey baby girl you alright"?
No-no !!
"Im not 'alright' my boyfriend had sex with a groupie,and he said that it meant nothing to him what so ever,and that he was going to love me forever and ever,and be with me. "So Sammy do you think that I'm alright,do you?"
"Well what I thin-"
"You-u know what just don't answer that I'm fine let me just,clean this up and we can go."
She walked away and went down stairs with out saying a word.
After I was done finishing cleaning