CHAPTER 11

SANA'S POV
We became even closer during these weeks... Today is when the rest of the members return to Osaka, which means that it's my last week here... I'm really sad I'll have to leave Kaito and Obaa-chan, I really enjoyed this summer like I never did before...Kaito is here again, today I can't go with him, cause I have to wait for Twice...
-Kaito: Good morning Sana!
-Sana: Hi, Kaito...
-Kaito: What's up with that face? Aren't you feeling good?
-Sana: Today's when Twice return here... So it means that today starts my last week...
-Kaito: Hey, you don't have to be sad, you have to enjoy and look, now I have a phone I can talk to you and send you pics of the animals and so...
-Sana: Yeah, you are right...
-Kaito: So, are you coming?
-Sana: Nope, sorry... I have to wait until they arrive here... I wonder what they would say if I'm not here when they arrive...
-Kaito: Obaa-chan is here, we can go... And they ask, obaa-chan can tell them that we went on a business or something like that... C'mon, you'll have to say goodbye to all the animals, they'll miss you... As well as me... (smiles)
-Sana: Aww... Kaito don't say that things cause I'll cry...
-Kaito: Okay, okay I'll stop... Then, are you coming?

-Sana: Aish, I can't say no to you

-Sana: Aish, I can't say no to you... Let's go... Obaa-chan, tell the girls that I'm out of they arrive and I'm not here...
-Obaa-chan: Okay, take care!
-Sana: Yes!

Today will be the last time visiting our secret paradise, yeah, I gave that name to the forest one day we were there checking animals...I really gonna miss all of this, what happens to me? I thought I was a city girl, but I like being here at the nature like never... This is all thanks to Kaito, he changed me... In a good way, now I know not only more about him and the nature, I also know more about myself...
-Kaito: This is gonna be kinda boring without you here screaming and messing up...
-Sana: Hey! Stop with that...
-Kaito: You are really clumsy, you know? (smiles teasing)
-Sana: Yah! I don't even know why I came here... I'm leaving!
-Kaito: Oh, c'mon! I was joking, stay here...
-Sana: Why do you want me to stay?
-Kaito: Cause I won't be able to spend time with you during a long time... You are clumsy, noisy, childish, but I like all that things about you...Its like if that makes my day happier!
-Sana: Should I be angry because of what you just called me, or happy you said you like it? (laughs)
-Kaito: I guess you chose the second option, as you are laughing...
-Both: (look at each other and laugh)
-Sana: Kaito, seriously... I'm really thankful for this summer... It was nice to meet you...
-Kaito: Same... You are my first friend and the first one to know about my secret...
-Sana: (upset) I'm gonna miss you... Like so so so much...
-Kaito: I'll miss you too...

Suddenly, my phone started ringing... Which means that the girls are at obaa-chan's house, with that we should be returning... Bye to the best summer I ever had... Bye bye to the mountains and the animals, bye to the brilliant lake, byd bye obaa-chan, and... Bye bye, Kaito.

-Kaito: Well, we should be going...
-Sana: Yeah...
-Kaito: We'll be still seeing each other during this week, so don't worry...
-Sana: I know, but it won't be the same...
-Kaito: Don't be upset, they'll think I made something to you... (smiles)
-Sana: You never fail to make me laugh... (laughs)

Then we returned, and all the girls were at obaa-chan's house waiting for me, well for us...
-Momo: Sana-ssi!!
-Sana: Hi everyone! Did you have a good trip?
-Dahyun: Oh, it's Kaito oppa right there! (screaming) Kaito oppa! We already arrived!

Kaito was going to take a shower so he just waved from his house's entrance...
-Dahyun: Oppa is a really nice guy...
-Nayeon: I can't wait for the date...
-Jihyo: I want to laugh, so that's because I asked him...
-Sana: He's not gonna go on a date with all of you!
-Jihyo: Yo! Keep calm...
-Nayeon: Don't tell me you and him are...
-Sana: (blushes) N-No!
-Mina: For a moment I was scared, I thought you would had broken the dating ban...
-Obaa-chan: She's not his girlfriend, but she's in love with him... I can tell that, the way they look each other... That's love!
-Sana: O-Obaa-chan!
-Nayeon: So... Sana-ssi doesn't want us to date him because she likes him... Huh? (smirks)
-Jihyo: Enough...If that's true, we'll have to respect their intimacy... Are you all listening? Kaito is for Sana, no one can touch him in a future, okay?
-All: Okay!
-Sana: I didn't mean this to happen...
-Obaa-chan: You have one week before you leave to Korea, do what you have to do...
-Tzuyu: Sana-unnie are you going to confess and kiss him?
-All: (shocked)
-Jeongyeon: Did our maknae learn about that stuff?
-All: (Laughs)
-Momo: Well, go and spend you last time with Kaito oppa...
-Sana: Are you sure of this?
-Mina: If he really loves you, he'll wait until your dating ban disappears...
-Sana: But... What if we are not really in love? I mean, I don't know how he feels...
-Chaeyoung: Just go!
-Obaa-chan: Good luck, dear!

I can't believe they made me out of obaa-chan's house, of course I don't have any other place than KAITO'S house... I knock at his door...
-Kaito: Who is it?
-Sana: It's Sana...
-Kaito: (opens the door) Good night, how can I help you? (smiles)
-Sana: Nothing really... (upset)

 (upset)

-

Kaito: Oi! Why don't we watch a film? Oh yeah, your members are there I forgot... He he...
-Sana: Actually a movie would make me so happy, don't worry about them they told me to spend my last time with you if wanted to-

I blushed after hearing what I already said, I can't believe I said it...

-Kaito: Oh so you wanted more time with me? (smiles)
-Sana: (blushes) Y-Yeah...
-Kaito: Aww, don't blush... We already did this like a lot of times...
-Sana: Yeah, well...
-Kaito: D-Do you want to... Y-You know... To c-cuddle also? (shy)
-Sana: You are still being shy when it comes to that stuff... (giggles)
-Kaito: Look says it, the one who blushes because wants to spend more time with me... You know? I also wanted!
-Sana: R-Really?
-Kaito: Of course!
-Sana: We want to be with each other...
-Kaito: Yeah, it's simple...
-Sana: Kaito I... I really liked spending time with you... What if...
-Kaito: Sana, I'm a kitsune... Don't forget about that, I know how we started feeling... Sana I-
-Sana: You are rejecting me, aren't you?
-Kaito: Nope... I'm just saying that please, forget me during a long time... Just until your dating ban disappears...
-Sana: H-Huh? (cries)
-Kaito: Don't cry, Sana you are the first girl I like... But we can't go out now...
-Sana: Y-You said t-that you l-like me?
-Kaito: (kiss her forehead) A lot! (smiles)
-Sana: (blushes) K-Kaito...
-Kaito: You are an idol, of you fall for someone else, I won't get mad... I'll understand you are just so pretty...
-Sana: I won't, Kaito... I'll return, as soon as I can! And we'll visit the animals again and so... It's a promise!
-Kaito: It's a promise...
-Sana: So... You are addicted to me after all...
-Kaito: Yeah, but your kisses are too expensive... (smirks)
-Sana: I kn-

I got interrupted by Kaito kissing my lips in a soft way, but also with a lot of passion... I could feel our all feelings for each other... I could feel how he would miss me and how loves me... He really stole my first kiss... Yah, Akio Kaito, you turned into my first love!