CHAPTER 8

KAITO'S POV
I took my shower and now I'm heading to obaa-chan's house, since Sana came I used to be there more times... I guess that it's because im not used to have a friend...
-Kaito: I'm home!
-Sana: Good! You didn't take to much time... Let's make a video-call with the girls!
-Kaito: O-Okay...

I don't know what's a video-call, so I'm just kinda nervous... I hope they don't laugh at me... Suddenly at the phone's screen appears Jihyo, it's like magic!
Sana: Jihyo-unnie!
Jihyo: Sana-ssi! How are you doing? Bored without us?
Sana: Actually, I miss you all but I'm not bored at all...
Nayeon: Who is it Jihyo?
Jihyo: Sana-ssi...
Nayeon: Oh, hi Sana-ssi!
Sana: Nayeon-unnie!
Jihyo: So what are you doing? It's been a week since we left Osaka...
Sana: I'm here with Kaito, you still remember him, right?
Nayeon: Kaito is there? Hi Kaito!
-Sana: Kaito c'mon, say something... Here come en front of the camera...
-Kaito: Uh... Okay.
I come closer to Sana, and I can see the girls better now... It's like we can talk although we are not together...

Kaito: Uhm, hi ladies! It's Akio Kaito here...
Jihyo: We know (laughs)
Nayeon: How are you Kaito? Are you missing me?
Dahyun: Kaito is there? Kaito oppa it's me, Dahyun-ah!
Kaito: Woah ladies, you all are so energetic! You are funny... (giggles)

 (giggles)

Sana: So... As you can see I'm not bored now, we became friends!
Nayeon: Ahh~ I want Kaito to be my friend too!
Dahyun: K-Kaito oppa, w-will you date me someday? I-I have a dating ban, but you'll wait f-for me right?
Jihyo: But are you asking him?!
Nayeon: Yoo, Dahyun don't make him feel uncomfortable...
Kaito: It's okay, let's date someday then (smiles) For that time, I won't be working at the coffee shop anymore and I'll have more free time... So yeah, I'll wait.
Dahyun: R-Really oppa?
Nayeon: Ah, I also want Kaito... Although Im not that young I'm sure you would have fun too...
Kaito: Okay okay, we'll have a date too... (chuckles)
-Sana: Are you going to date all the group or what?
-Kaito: Uh, they asked me for that, so why not...
Jihyo: Don't get mad Sana-ssi, there'll be just the three of us dating him...
Sana: You want to date him also, Jihyo-unnie I thought you didn't like that stuff...
Jihyo: Kaito is a nice boy, I would like to spend time with him... It's that okay with you, Kaito-oppa?
Kaito: Yeah, for me is a yes... (smiles)
Sana: W-Well, it's getting late...im gonna hang up, good night!
Jihyo, Nayeon, Dahyun: Good night!

-Sana: Like seriously Kaito?
-Kaito: What? Are you pissed?
-Sana: You lied to me, you told me you don't want to hang out with people because you are scared of someone knowing about your secret... And now you are going to date them?
-Kaito: Keep calm Sana, I won't really do it... I just said yes to make them happy, it's impossible for me to date them, also I just know them for one day they spent here...
-Sana: You are playing with them?
-Kaito: No! They'll forget about this, for when the dating ban dissappears, they won't remember me. That's because I said yes (smiles)
-Sana: Playboy... (laughs)
-Kaito: There's a lot of reasons against them dating me, I'm a fox... I'm not a human, so that's impossible...
-Sana: Now that you say so... When you fall in love, you do it with a fox or with a human?
-Kaito: I think that... I don't know. (laughs)
-Sana: Huh?

-Kaito: My parents died before I could ask for something like that, I guess I'll see with the time

-Kaito: My parents died before I could ask for something like that, I guess I'll see with the time... But if my mom was with a human, I guess that kitsune have relationships with humans... But because of that, the child of the couple borns as a kitsune...
-Sana: I see... So, you feel attracted to foxes?
-Kaito: (laughs) No... Not for now!
-Sana: And for human girls?
-Kaito: I don't know either... (smiles)

-Sana: You are weird

-Sana: You are weird... (smiles)
-Kaito: I know... But I can't change, I'll let the time pass by...
-Obaa-chan: Lunch is ready!
-Sana: We are coming!

We ate, and after that I said goodbye to obaa-chan and Sana as I have to work...

SANA'S POV
Kaito finally went to work, so I'm alone with obaa-chan...
-Obaa-chan: Kaito has turned into a happier boy since you arrived Sana... I'm really thankful...
-Sana: He's so nice!
-Obaa-chan: Do you want to make something for him?
-Sana: What are you planning obaa-chan?
-Obaa-chan: Why don't we prepare something delicious for when he returns? You can have it at his house, and watch a movie or do that youth stuff...
-Sana: Sounds good, but I think he doesn't have a TV of Wi-Fi or something like that...
-Obaa-chan: He has, all the people here bought it for his birthday... As he doesn't have parents but he's always helping us...
-Sana: And he doesn't have a phone?
-Obaa-chan: We couldn't afford that much, and as we also don't have it... He said he preferred the TV and WiFi to investigate about animals or something like that...
-Sana: So let's do it!

We prepared a lot of food, some are the favorite of Kaito. I hope he'll be so happy with this...
-Obaa-chan: He's about to come, I'll leave you both alone...
-Sana: You really enjoy this, right?
-Obaa-chan: Young people like you two are supposed to live such experiences... Look he's coming! Have fun, I'm going to sleep...

After that Obaa-chan dissappear to her room, and I receive Kaito who's heading to his house...
-Sana: Kaito!
-Kaito: Oh, hi Sana... How can I help you?
-Sana: I was wondering, would you like yo have dinner with me?
-Kaito: Are you going to drink alcohol again? (smiles)
-Sana: (embarrassed) This time not, you baka!
-Kaito: (laughs) Sorry, I had to... So where are we going?
-Sana: I made some food for us, and I thought of eating it at your house while we watch a movie...
-Kaito: Sounds really good, that'll feel so good as I'm really tired...
-Sana: Wait for me at your house, I'll bring the food...
-Kaito: Let me help you get it, you already done it... That's more than enough (smiles)

After we got the food we headed to his house...

A:What's up? Here you have another one... If you want to know how it continues, stay tuned for the next chapter! See you around guys! 👋😎