CHAPTER 19

SANA'S POV
I enjoyed finally a date where the both of us felt the same way, I'm glad he's still in love with me... But I'm sad because we'll have to separate again. I understand he has to return but this is just so hurting...We are heading to the airport, and as he didn't bring any suitcase it was so much faster than what I thought...
-Sana: You are finally going back,huh?
-Kaito: I'm Osaka's guard, I don't want anything to happen because of me...
-Sana: I know... It's just that I'll miss you. (smiles sadly)
-Kaito: I'll miss you too (smiles and kisses her forehead) Don't worry, I'll wait for you!
-Sana: I know you will, I just hope nothing happens again...
-Kaito: I won't believe in Yako's words anymore so don't worry... Well I have to go Sana...
-Sana: Have save way back... (hugs me)
-Kaito: I will, take care also you (smiles and means closer until their lips met each other's lips)

After that he went to the plane, waved a last time and went inside... I wish we could just stay together... But I'm an idol and he's a kitsune...There he goes, my first and I hope, also my last love...

KAITO'S POV
-After some months-
Well, I'm keeping talking with Sana, this time I won't let anyone trick me.
I don't know why, but I started feeling weird with myself... I wonder what's happening, it's like I get dizzy so often, and also it's like my body starts burning from no where... What happens? I hear my phone ring, I guess it's Sana...
Me: Yes?
Sana: Hey there! How are you?
Me: Good, what about you? Are you missing me as much as I do?
Sana: Of course I do! By the way, did you listen to our new song?
Me: Uh, sorry I didn't... What's the name?
Sana: "Yes or yes" Make sure you listen to it, I'll be waiting for your opinion...
Me: Yeah okay... (I fall down)
Sana: Kaito? Are you okay? What's with that noise?
Me: I'm a little bit dizzy...i just fell...
Sana: OMG, will you be okay alone?
Me: Yeah yeah, it's just that I started feeling with myself...
Sana: You should go to the doctor, maybe he can help you... Please take care of yourself...
Me: I will, don't worry... Take care of yourself as well...
Sana: I will, call me if something happens...
Me: Yeah, don't worry... I'll call you later to tell my opinion of "yes or yes"
Sana: (giggles) Okay, talk to you later!
Me: Yup! Byee~

I decided to go to the doctor as Sana said, I really need to solve this problem... If not, I won't be able to protect all this place... Here I am, it's been a long time since I was here...

I waited until the doctor called my name, then I enter the doctor's room

-Doctor: Hi, how can I help you? It's been a while since we last had you here Mr. Akio...
-Kaito: I came because I'm feeling weird doctor...
-Doctor: Okay, let's make a check on you...

He started checking everything of me as it has been about 3 or 4 years since I came.
-Doctor: I can't see anything weird of you, what do you feel?
-Kaito: Sometimes from no where I get dizzy and my body became so hot... I can't understand what's happening...
-Doctor: Uh, this is going to be difficult... I checked and everything is alright with you...

Then something popped out in my mind, maybe it's something related to me being a Kitsune... But who's gonna help me?
-Kaito: Well, thanks anyway doctor...
-Doctor: If you don't feel better on a week, come and visit me again...
-Kaito: Okay, thanks...

I left the medical center and headed back home, if it's something related to Kitsune, I need someone to help me... But who? Another Kitsune? I started searching on Google where use to be Kitsune... Of what I could find, humans believe that it's just a mite, but some others says that they are at the Fuji's Mount, I guess I'm starting a new trip...

I listened to Twice's new song, as I'm going to call Sana and she's gonna ask me about it

Me: Hey Sana, I listened to "yes or yes"!
Sana: Really? What do you think?! Did you like it?
Me: Yeah, but already knew I would say "yes" to you so...
Sana: (giggles) Idiot... How are you? Are you feeling better?
Me: Uh... About that, I went to the doctor but he said that everything is okay with me, so I thought maybe it's something related to me being a Kitsune...
Sana: It could be...So what are you going to do?
Me: I'm traveling to Fuji's Mount, I searched and some people believe that Kitsunes live there...
Sana: Are you serious? There is so cold! And you are not in your best condition...
Me: I know, but there's no other option...
Sana: I'm really worried, something might happen...
Me: Don't worry, I'll be okay... But maybe I can't contact you for a time...
Sana: I understand don't worry...
Me: I hope I can find them soon...
Sana: I just hope that everything is alright with you, I really would go with you if I could...
Me: I know, you are just the best
Sana: (giggles) I wonder when will you decide to do a big step if I'm the best one...
Me: (chuckles) Well, maybe I'm also the best and someone has to do a step...
Sana: That's not my role!
Both: (laugh)
Me:Well I must hang up, I'm starting my trip tonight... I'll go just as a fox... It will be easier for me.
Sana: Okay, take care!
Me: I will! I'll talk to you as soon as possible
Sana: (hum)

With that I left my house heading to Fuji...
-At Fuji-
Ugh! I didn't know it would be this cold! But I guess it's normal as here snows everytime... Please, I want to find Kitsunes as soon as possible!

I keep on walking during about a half hour more, and when I was already going to faint because of how dizzy I was, I saw what I think that were two foxes

I keep on walking during about a half hour more, and when I was already going to faint because of how dizzy I was, I saw what I think that were two foxes... But too late, I lost myself...