Meh memeulous

This is a smut.

uwu lol xd enjoy

As you walk down the street you see Jorge(George). You run towards him yelling "Jorge don't go into that starbucks!." He turns around in disappointment and says"Hey (y/n), why are you following me?" you frown "Listen here you cunt, i just saw you and wanted to say hi but since your so ungrateful i guess i'll leave." you say in an upset tone. You start to walk away from George and don't look back at all, and because of how upset you are at him you decided to not text him nor call him for the whole day until you get a message while your in the shower from George<3 saying "Hey,(y/n) you know i didn't mean to upset you and i was wondering if i could make it up to you by inviting you over to the apt.Since Alex and the rest of them are gone for the weekend." for some reason that made you happy. You decide to wear a dress with some leggings and shorts on top of the leggings, you call a cab and head over to Georges apt, you knock on the apt door and wait for George to open up. He opens it and smiles without his mask on "(y/n) i'm glad you came over" you smile "And i'm really sorry for saying those things earlier in the afternoon". "Listen, George it's fine don't worry about what happened." you walk inside and throw yourself onto the couch in a weird position,"But (y/n) i'm really sorry". "George i said it's fine you think i give a fuck?" "yes, yes you do". He walks to the couch and kisses you, You push him away in shock " George why did you do that?" you ask He frowns and says "I'm really sorry (y/n) i'm just the biggest screw up on earth." You frown to and smash your lips onto his. He picks you up and lays you down on the bed still kissing you, (lol help me) he runs his hands down your thigh trying to go into your dress. he notices that your wearing shorts on top of your leggings and chuckles, "(y/n) are you really wearing shorts under you dress?" you blush " y-yes.." he goes down and pulls down your shorts and then leggings after, leaving you in a dress with panties. His 5'3 ass takes off his shirt and pants leaving him with boxers, you blush at the sight of his Boner and he does too "(y/n) do you want me to take off your dress?" he says in a shy tone. You nod yes and he obeys, he sits you up and takes off your dresses and his erection grows bigger after just seeing you with a bra and panties, He lays you down again and pulls down his pants for some reason and rubs his penis against your panties you moan quietly and he smiles at it "(y/n) do you wanna do this?" he askes "y-yes i do George" he pulls down your panties and just sticks his penis in. You realized that your a virgin and it hurts so much that tears are coming down your face, George notices that white thrusting in and out "(y-y/n)" he manages to say while trying not to moan "W-whats the matter?" he says "i-i'm a v-v-virgin Geor-gee" he stops and looks at you with lust and he smashes his lips against yours and starts to thrust again. You close your eyes and kiss him back still feeling the pain and shit, You suddenly feel a knot in your stomache and tell George "(y/n) just try not to let it loose until i say so okay?" you nod and a few minutes later he says "(y/n) n-n-n-now" you let it go in relief and You feel a hot rush going into you. ' did he just come in me?' you think in your head, George lays his head on to your chest and takes off your bra and leaves hickeys on your breasts. "(y/n) we might wanna take a pregnancy test.But lets do round two in the shower so that we could have twins".

THE END 

I WANNA END MY BLOODLINE

KILL ME THANKS