Bestfriend

When the first time I met him, I really really hate him a lot! TAKE NOTE A LOT! his appearance ? maybe his handsome but that's all. We met because of our parents when we are in London, our parents are bussiness partners. Everytime they have a sort of meeting about their bussiness he is always with them, but to be honest I didn't know why I really hate him, while my brother treats him like his own brother and that feeling that they are close to each other it's very irritating, but one time while I'm playing outside he gave me a handkerchief.

"here" he said, that time I really don't know if I will accept it or not, but then still in the end I accept it. -_-

"thank you"

"Dastine" he said while offering his hands to let me stand up.

"Celestine" when I'm trying to walk suddenly"OUCHH!"

"are you okay?" he said while holding me. "I'll walk you home to give you a first aid treatment in your wound" he offer a smile to me that melt my hate feeling to him.

That time I realize that I'm totally wrong, I should haven't judge him right away. His very kind. As the time pass by we became friends until we go back here in the Philippines and until now. Still I can't image that the person I hate before is now my friend for almost 12 years with our bestfriend Xander. In our 4 years in highschool straight, we are in the same section. Then our house is just near to each other and sometimes we bond for almost 24/7 nonstop. Maybe his not my first love but then I can say this feeling is much deeper unlike to my past.

How it start ? I don't know, but I just remember that one day I woke-up and go out with him  suddenly I felt something weird about me. My heartbeat is not normal and I can't resist but  to look at his handsome face.

He's name is Dastine Lee. The most popular in our campus . They use to call him Mr. Mysterious because after his break-up to the person he love . He almost change, he became impatient, moody, bipolar, unapproachable, he didn't smile in front of everyone and lastly he didn't commit to another relationship again. But then when it comes to us the treatment doesn't change at all, but then there's only one thing change to him, he became more protective to me especially to the person getting closer to me and that kind of actions make me falling inlove with him much more.

Whoa! This is my POV and yet I'm still talking about him.  Oh well I'm Celestine Kim 1/4 Filipino, 1/4 Korean an 1/2 British. I born here in the Philippines but I spend my childhood days in London but when I turn on 11 we go back here in the Philippines with my elder brother.

 It's been 2 months before our graduation and the end of my highschool life but still I'm worried because the school I want to attend didn't give an approval yet, while Xander and Dastine have.

"hey! cheer-up!"

"can I ? if the people close to me will study in the same school while me.." I sigh