The beginning

It was stormy night in royal woods as the camera aproaches shows a white haired boy it freckles cheeks and a overbite in is teeth,he as it pj and near of a tree and crying,that boy was Lincoln loud crying in is and,I as sad that is family believe that is a bad luck just because of er sport sister,Lynn,where she lose the game of softball and she blame on Lincoln that I as a bad luck,Lincoln  lie because he always have to do everything for them and to get some  time for I'm but oh boy who wrong i was,they believe on Lynn about is being bad luck and they kick I'm of is whon home,they salled everthing of him,and that make I'm very angry because of all things I do for them,but they but they never a precise and treating im as slave,using I'm as a  punchingbag,take chances of him or that time when the sisters warned lincoln to go it  a four dates that day,he wanted to end,I wanted to die.Then i gets up a start to run but he didn't know that somebody was watching I'm at the whole time.

Narrator :  Back it Lincoln...

Lincoln was running and then he founds a bridge close on him he goes to the bridge and he looks down.

Lincoln:(in is mind)Finally I   will rest in peace and never go tho that living hell.

Lincoln clutches is hands it anger and looks to the sky As the sky roared it fury

Lincoln:(angry)IM DONE OF THIS INFERNAL LIFE!!!IM DONE BEING THEIR PUNCHINGBAG,THEIR SLAVE,GANG ON ME AND MA KING ME AS THE OUTCAST OF THE FAMILY!!!DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?IM DONE!!!!!!!!!!

When finished i drop on is knees and i begin cry loud,I wanted to be loved,he wanted to be cared.Thats all he wanted,but then a deep voice come out nowhere

???:what are you doing ir kid?

When lincoln stop crying I saw the figured,I was a male and he  was hearing  hat but a little sturdy,a black mask covering just only the mouth,is skin was white and is eyes or pure red,has using a strench coat black and a armor on is chest,whore two long black gloves and it golden bracelets,is hair was black and he have a scar on is left eye.
was wearing black trousers and black boot's.But I noticed something that make he's  skin go pale that the man was using was a bizarre weapon model like shotgun and a bizarre saw weapon

There was a moment of silence then the figure break the silence and I speak a little annoyed.

???:(annoyed)Come on kid talk I'm  waiting, I don't have the all nig-

He stops talking then looks to the boy who was a afraid and scared,but what I noticed that made I'm shocked   that  the boy was all skinny and is pj where all torn  ,it likes I don't like weeks or moths,I kneel to see the face of the boy,he sees that he in is eyes has hatred,Anger,Saddness,Betrayed and mot's of all fear

??? (Worried)hey kid why do
you like don't eat like for weeks and your clothes ar all torn up and most of all where's you're family?

When lincoln heard family he looked at the man angry,that made I'm flinch a little of the anger of the boy carried.

Lincoln:(angry)what family?!those selfish jerks would live in that house and me being in the streets?!

The man seing something wrong it him.

???:what happen to you ?

Lincoln then decides to tell the story about is sisters and the bad luck,making as a slave,using as a tool and punchingbag,gang up on I'm and making I'm fun of I'm, when I fineshed I look and the face of the man who was angry the i spoke it a venom in is voice.

???:where's is your family kid?

Lincoln was scared whyt the venom voice of the man.

Lincoln:(scared) their number is 1213.

When I gets up lincoln calls I'm and makes I'm see lincoln.

???:(annoyed and angry)what!?

Lincoln:(gulps nervoulsy)what's your name?

???:I don't have a name

Lincoln:(confused)why?

???:(sad)because my parent's never gave me a name and I'm orfan.

Lincoln was sad that the man and no name and that he as an orfan ,but then he have an idea and looked at the man little scared but confident

Lincoln:(scared)can I give you a name?

???:(confused)what?why?

Lincoln:(gulps nervoulsy) because people need a name.

When I fineshed there as silence and as the thunder trucks down as the man speak  a little happy

???:And what's the name I supose?

Lincoln:(scared and gulps nervoulsy)D-ante

There was a silence again as the thunder roared violent.

???:Okay kid,I accept the name.

Lincoln:(suprised)Really?!

???:Yeah,I like the name kiddo,Dante then will be then.

Lincoln: Dante

Dante:yes kid

Lincoln:1 stop calling me kid
               2 my name is lincoln

Dante: okay lincoln,I won't call you kid or kiddo,I promise.

Lincoln: ok and finally can I go it you

Dante was shock hearing that lincoln what's to go it I'm,he nows that a kid of is age cannot be in the streets by himself.

I thinks a little an than he sigh and looks back to lincoln.

Dante: Ok lincoln if you want to go it me then so be it.

Lincoln was so happy that I hugged Dante tightly and cried on him.

Lincoln:(crying)thank you so much Dante!really thank you so much!!

Dante hugged lincoln back tightly on him about three minutes they broke the hug and Dante look at him

Dante: Ok let's get going right but first stay always it me ok lincoln.

Lincoln nodded and the Dante lift him up and put on is back,then a portal open of nowhere, it suprised lincoln whow that happen, Dante looks is back to see lincoln whyt a shocked and suprised face,he chuckle a little that the face of the boy.

Dante: Ok let's go then?

Lincoln snaps is thought's and looks at him it a confident smile.

Lincoln:yeah,I'm ready when you're ar.

Dante nodded and they walked at the portal,Lincoln looks back to see going for a new home and for a new family.

They disepear was the litting strucks and roared,and a new tell will began of a new hunter of the beast s.

(Whow that take a little long to finishe this but I tike it's good or not but leave on the comet's below,so we'll guys I will see you on the next chapter bye ^^)