The Accident

The familiar clicking sound of cameras reached Seokjin's ears, they were standing on a rocky cliff with a great view of the sea, cold wind hitting their faces as they posed for their 'most Beautiful moment in life' album.

Half an hour passed before the manager gave them a break while the stuff moved the cameras and other things to a little further away place with better sun light.

To waste time, Seokjin started telling the members funny dad jokes that they all laughed at but mostly Jimin who had tears in his eyes from laughing which made Seokjin happy" What do you call a deer with good eyesight?" Seokjin started with the next joke and paused for a sec before he continued "Good idea!" Seokjin finished and they all laughed again.

Taehyung came up to seokjin moments later with something behind his back and made him guess what it is before asking "Hyung, how do you feel about grasshoppers?" With a smirk on his face, he saw Seokjin widen his eyes as he realized what his brother is hiding.

Seokjin ran and Taehyung chased after him, not minding that his hyung is scolding him as he ran away. Taehuyng only laughed and continued running after Seokjin, the others were all laughing expect for Hoseok who thought that he wouldn't like to be in seokjin's place and Yoongi who is busy on his phone.

"Yah, Tae, I swear if you don't stop right now, you're gonna regret it! You hear me! Tae! go away!" Seokjin threatened to scare him but the one who got scared and screamed was him when Taehyng started catching up to him while laughing and telling him that it won't harm him to touch it.

Both Taehyung and Seokjin where careful as they ran on the rocky and ragged ground but well, today wasn't Seokjin's lucky day.

Seokjin didn't notice that the next step he's taking is on a rock that is uneven like the other rocks and slipped on it, falling on his hands and Grimacing in pain.

Taehyung stopped running and bent down to take a look at his hyung "Hyung are you alright?" Taehyng asked, a little out of breath and worried because the fall didn't look nice at all.

Seokjin groaned "No, not okay, I think I sprained my right ankle real bad and my hands are scraped now" Seokjin sighed and gave Taehyung whose still holding the grasshopper a cute but sad pout "Tae please put it away, I would rather go on a diet forever than let this creature touch me" Seokjin said as he backed away a little with an over dramatic tone that made Taehyung giggle.

"Don't worry hyung, i wasn't actually going to put it on you, i only wanted to scare you a little and have fun. No harm in that" Taehyung said with a grin before he let the grasshopper go in the direction of trees.

"Well that wasn't fun for me" Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, hey are you alright? are you hurt?" Namjoon asked, rushing to Seokjin's side with the others.

"Nothing serious" Seokjin said as he stood up and winced in pain, he leaned on his left foot for support.

"Did you sprain your ankle hyung?" Jungkook who noticed his hyung's pain worriedly asked.

"He did" Taehyung answered for Seokjin, giving him a smile before he continued "let's tell the medical team, I'm sure we have a spray or something for stuff like this"

Namjoon nodded and told seokjin to not move and sit back down while he went to get the medical team, Seokjin didn't argue and did as he's told.