Prince x Reader

This is fluff uwu
Requested by : LovelyDiamond500

Y/N and Prince are dating. They're the most adorable couple in Inkopolis and literally EVERYONE can agree on that. Today, Y/N was on their bike riding through Inkopolis and looking at the beautiful city. Well that's what they would've been doing if they weren't in a rush. Y/N bolted down the sidewalk at an alarming speed and felt their legs start to give out. But Y/N wasn't going to give up, they were meeting up with their adorable boyfriend, Prince, and they were not going to be late. They never are. Y/N arrived at Prince's house right when their legs gave out. Luckily Prince was outside waiting. Thankfully, Y/N didn't skid across the ground for too long but their clothes were torn. "O-ouch..." Y/N mumbled as Prince rushed over to them. "Y/N! Are you okay??" He sat down beside Y/N and hugged them. "Yes I'm okay," Y/N said barely audible. Prince picked up Y/N and slowly but steadily brought them into the house and on the living room couch.

"Stay right there, I'll come back real quick!" Prince began to run somewhere but then came back, kissed Y/N, and ran to wherever he was going. Y/N smiled at the kiss and then looked around the room. Y/N is still fazed by how big the mansion is even after coming there over 10 times. A few moments later Prince came rushing back with a first aid kit and hastily started cleaning the small wounds across Y/N's legs. After he finished Prince pulled out a white sweater and some leggings, "Y/N this is all I could find that's in your size, sorry if you don't like it will you forgive?" Prince asked with sad eyes. Y/N kissed him on his cheek "of course I love this and why wouldn't I forgive you?" Y/N went to the bathroom to change.

Y/N came out of the bathroom with their torn clothes and sat on the couch. "Oh! I'll put this in the washing machine!" Prince said while grabbing the clothes and taking it to the washing machine. Prince came back with a blanket and cuddled with Y/N. Y/N blushed and kissed Prince a few times which he kissed them back in response. They kept doing this and I'll tell you what, if you were there you would have fainted from cuteness. After their small kissing session Y/N snuggled up into Prince.
"I love you Prince," Y/N mumbled while smiling.
"I love you too, Y/N."