Mask x Scared!Reader

Requested by: @Didiflower

Y/N shivered as they trudged through the woods. It was getting dark and they really needed to get back home. Problem is they didn't know what direction to go. "I'm really in a forest, alone, while it's getting dark...talk about a horror movie in real life." Y/N sat down, they've been walking around for about an hour. "Next time a little inkling rolls a ball into the woods I am NOT volunteering to get it." Y/N declared to themselves as they got up.

It was fully dark now, Y/N didn't bring their squid/octophone with them so they didn't have any source of light."I guess I'll just sleep...here?" Y/N was about to lie down when they heard a twig break about 10 feet away. Y/N stood up quickly and shouted "Who's there!?!" Footsteps started coming towards them.
A figure with a gas mask emerged causing Y/N to instantly scream. "Don't touch me! Please I don't want to die alone!" Y/N screeched while closing their eyes in fear.

"huh? Why are you in forest alone?"
Y/N opened their eyes and lowered their hands from their face. "S-so you're not going to kill me?"
The person just nodded. "Well then...I could ask the same for you! Why are you in the forest?" Y/N could see the person roll their eyes in their gas mask. "I do this almost every night, I'll be going now."

Y/N was dazed but noticed something as the person started walking away. "Wait!"
"Hyuk, what do you wan-"
"You're mask from the s4!"
"well duh."
"C-Can I go wherever you're going with you?"
"..."
"Please?"
"...."
"..."
"Fine, follow me. Hyuk."

Y/N followed in silence. At least they were going to be safe now.

(This sat in my drafts for 2 fat months I'm so sorry)